2013 Hoyt's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Hoyt's?

Anyone know anything about when Hoyt will release any new bows? Particularly the carbon element/matrix. I'm wanting the 2012 carbon element rkt but I know as soon as I get it they will release something new.

About another week or so.

Comment

We should be able to see the 13's about 15-16-17. Some where in that time frame. We should have some instock by the 20th.

Comment

dang is it already new bow season?

I never could understand why they do it after the hunting seasons start . . . . i realize the show but why not move it?

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
          dang is it already new bow season?

I never could understand why they do it after the hunting seasons start . . . . i realize the show but why not move it?
          i agree, bowtech won't be out till after christmas. what kind of marketing stratagy is that?

Comment

bought a new vector 35 this summer. Love it. Cant imagine that they could out do it or the matrix.

Comment

They're coming out with ultralight aluminum riser bows and 30" ATA bows.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                We should be able to see the 13's about 15-16-17. Some where in that time frame. We should have some instock by the 20th.
                Is there a possibility of the 2012 carbon element rkt going down in price when the 2013 lineup gets here?

Comment

I was going to buy a element rkt but decided to wait to see what they come out with.

Comment

They will release it the 16.

Comment

I just bought a 2012 carbon element rkt for a great price and I'm more than happy with it. I knew the new bows would be out in less than a few weeks but I shot it love it felt great and the price was amazing. So that over casted the fact that the new ones were coming out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwatson72091 View Post
                        I just bought a 2012 carbon element rkt for a great price and I'm more than happy with it. I knew the new bows would be out in less than a few weeks but I shot it love it felt great and the price was amazing. So that over casted the fact that the new ones were coming out soon.
                        What kind of deal did you get on yours? And where at?

Comment

Let me predict the reviews of all 2013 flagship bows...

Scary fast! At least 3-5 fps faster than last year's model.

Whisper quiet (though most reviews say "quite")

Dead in the hand with no hand shock (and that was without a stabilizer or string stopper)

Just feels "right". Sits nicely in the hand with the new thinner grip.

There...I saved y'all the waiting and anxiety. You can thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
                            i agree, bowtech won't be out till after christmas. what kind of marketing stratagy is that?
                            i was told their strategy is to get people excited about the ATA. which imo is the way it should be. it does make things difficult for the pro shops. i think all of the bow companies should be releasing their new bows at the ATA at the first of the year. then we can bond with them prior to opening day. thats just one mans opinion

Comment

Anything 350fps plus???

Comment

Working...
                              X