crack limb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crack limb

Hey guys I got a PSE NOVA bow bought off e-bay about year ago. Couple months ago noticed a crack on lower limb approx 5 in long . How big of a deal is this I'v been watching it & it hasen't spread yet. let me know know what you guys think I just feel leary everytime i shoot it .

Not good

Comment

Dont shoot that bow again!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd have to step away from that one! Scary the possibilities right there!

Comment

trash IMO.

Comment

anyone know what a limb would cost are would it be better to just buy another bow

Comment

My guess would be 125-150 for the limbs but don't shoot it again. It's not safe in any way shape or fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt043768 View Post
                anyone know what a limb would cost are would it be better to just buy another bow
                You could call around to a few shops and you might find a used limb but you would probably be better off just buying another bow. I had the same thing happen to my PSE and found a used limb and turned it into my bow fishing rig.

Good luck and Please don't shoot that thing, it's dangerous

Comment

you could buy a limb off ebay or sell all the remaing good parts on ebay and get another bow

Comment

First thing I would do is thank the Man upstairs that your bow is still in one piece, second I would put it in the case and not shoot it until I got a new limb.

You could replace the limb but heck there is no better excuse than that to get a new bow

Comment

I'll parrot what everyone else is saying DON'T SHOOT THAT BOW AGAIN in that condition. Bad things happen when a bow comes unglued at full draw!

Comment

Hey guys thanks for all the input & concern went to pro shop yesterday he def. not worth repair time to get a new Bow looking into Mission Eliminator II. Now just have to come up with the funds & convience the wife. Let me know if any yall have any input on mission bows

Comment

Originally posted by Matt043768 View Post
                          Hey guys thanks for all the input & concern went to pro shop yesterday he def. not worth repair time to get a new Bow looking into Mission Eliminator II. Now just have to come up with the funds & convience the wife. Let me know if any yall have any input on mission bows
                          you could always sell some of your stuff on here

Comment

Replacing a bow limb or the bow completely is a lot cheaper and more painless than a trip to the ER, IMO.

Comment

I'd give PSE a call, you might get lucky and get a free limb. Replacing one is a pretty painless process. Breaking one is not painless, I wouldn't think. Could be exciting though.

Comment

Working...
                              X