X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
      Did you see many aoudads, will book there this week and very curious what to expect.
      Thank You
      Yes there were a lot is seen a lot of ewes and some rams but if you go to the bush blind where my brother in law was at he said he seen 5 rams and one was the boss of them all said it was one of the biggest he ever seen

Comment

Will have to get the pics up ended up with 2 axis 1 ewe 1 goat and a goat we could not find. Seen a lot of good size axis in velvet and some big sika and a lot of black buck and fallow did not see any reds but walking and stalking the back half of the ranch is hard hard hard with all the thick cover and draws it's about impossible but if your good spot ans stalk the front to the right of the gate you can in creese you chance there but all in all it's a grate place to relax and have fun

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

No Pigs? We will be there the 17th on the meat hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
                No Pigs? We will be there the 17th on the meat hunt.
                No pigs one guy seen 3 first night but they don't come in till later only seen 6 pigs one in the back across the ridge and walking at night with flash lights. But you could hear them but not see them

Comment

Ouch-that doesn't sound good for us since that's our main interest.

Comment

Ouch-that doesn't sound good for us since that's our main interest.
                    Yea but you never no about pig y'all could be covered with them never know

Comment

yes, true but when you get away & it's 24 hours 1 way you would like at least "one' chance.

Comment

yes, true but when you get away & it's 24 hours 1 way you would like at least "one' chance.
                        I hear ya on that

Comment

anyone else going to be there & done b/4 we get there the 17th? If so, would like to know how you do.

Comment

I hunted this ranch in 2009 and we saw tons of hogs...have faith!

Comment

faith is something I "always" have cause I've been Bowhunting 59 of my 73 years. Lots of successful trips & twice as many successful but no kill.
                              So looking forward to a new place & "hopefully" some pig shootin.
                              Attached Files

Comment

anyone been recently with any report on how you did & game seen/ We got about 10 days & we'll be there (17th)

Comment

Working...
                                X