free range axis/hog hunt/turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free range axis/hog hunt/turkey

Not opposed to the fence but looking go take my son on a hunt this spring or summer. Looking for a place with axis. He will be 5 and been trying to get him a whitetail but we cant get one within crossbow range. Anyone have a connection with a place or know of one not crazy expensive. Thanks

Pm sent

Comment

hunt

Pm sent

Comment

any Axis options out there? Something cheap could also trade out some of our apparel also..

Comment

The cheapest axis bucks I know of are about $1700. Axis does run about $400. Turkey I can get you a weekend hunt for $250

Comment

If HF is not out of the question, Three Finger Bowhunting over in Fairfield has Sika, Fallow, Blackbuck, Audad, Red Stag, and Axis for $1250+$100 day fee. I personally have not been, but plan on it. I know a guy that guides there. Red hinds and Axis does are only $450. Again, im not 100% on the population because I have not been. But their facebook page has exploded with Ram and Goat pics recently

Comment

Thanks guys I seen a place on craigslist outside bracketville mike Harrell is owner. Said 3,000 acres low fence. Anyone seen or been there?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt4Jesus View Post
                Thanks guys I seen a place on craigslist outside bracketville mike Harrell is owner. Said 3,000 acres low fence. Anyone seen or been there?
                Do a search on that before leasing!!!!!

Comment

I thought this was a joke until I looked at the date it was posted.... definitely search this on the green screen first.

Comment

I thought this was a joke until I looked at the date it was posted.... definitely search this on the green screen first.

Originally posted by Hunt4Jesus View Post

Comment

Originally posted by joebriles View Post
                      Me too! I hope we aren't too late!

Comment

Man that place is all over the web. Seen all kinds of different acreage for it

Comment

So i take it to good to be true lol! I called and had a talk with his wife and said he would call. Never have heard from him and I am not driving 12 hours to a place not legit been there done that in kansas. suppose to be 125 a day for turkey and loaded, few axis, but lots of free range aoudad. Has anyone contacted the number or been?

Comment

Working...
                          X