Hog Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Hunts

I am looking for a decent priced hog hunt for me and the gf to go on. Not looking to spend a fortune just something she would enjoy! Thanks for any help

Where you coming from? How far will you drive?

Comment

Check out hunt n shoot

Comment

Sam Adhart have a small place outside of Smithville. Charged 75 a person and provide some of the best meals for that price. Nothing fancy but has a cabin with bunk beds where the hunters stay and a small clean mobil home where he sleeps and cooks with a bathroom and shower. send me a pm if you want more info.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
          Where you coming from? How far will you drive?
          I am willing to drive a hour or so for a good hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Cocobulldog View Post
            Sam Adhart have a small place outside of Smithville. Charged 75 a person and provide some of the best meals for that price. Nothing fancy but has a cabin with bunk beds where the hunters stay and a small clean mobil home where he sleeps and cooks with a bathroom and shower. send me a pm if you want more info.
            pm sent

Comment

If you want hogs come and get them.Bring your gf, she will enjoy.I'm not to far from you so you can drive back and forth.Doing some work on my camphouse or you could stay.Let me know if your interested

Comment

try the wildlife ranch

Comment

Originally posted by r2e0b0e3l View Post
                  try the wildlife ranch
                  How can you recommend a ranch you were just asking for info on?

DJ

Comment

Working...
                  X