Bloodsport arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodsport arrows

Anyone shoot these? I am looking for a change. Any feedback?

Brandon

We sell em at Timber Ridge We have tested em and the owner shoots em. They are great made and very tuff. Muddy makes them.. Come on by and holler at us..

Hank

Comment

Paging Leftridge.... Where are you Jamie?

Jamie can give you some positive feedback. I've only heard good things about them....

Comment

They are great, I switched to them from CE's Mayhem's and have been really impressed. I shoot the HT-1s, the APS outsert really helps with FOC and the micro-diameter punches like an anvil. The only thing I would suggest is that if you do go with the HT-1s is to put a another target behind your shooting one, the really drill through

Comment

I shoot the HT2 500 with my Longbow and Recurve, I also have the X-bow bolts made by them too. They are a quality arrow, I like them.

Comment

Can't say too much since Muddy is not a sponsor on TBH, but there are a lot of guys in the metroplex shooting them and they are awesome.. Ive been shooting the HT-1 for almost two years but prefer the stainless steel insert over the APS.. Mostly because I want a heavy arrow.. But the APS is great..

They are stong and hit like a hammer! The HT-2 are worth checking out as well..

There are two local dealers with them in stock to check out! I'm also in Denton if you want to swing by the house and I can show them to you.
            Last edited by Leftridge; 10-23-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X