2013 Hoyt Carbon Element

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^ agree ^^^^^^

There new aluminum 34" riser bow is extremely close in weight to the 35" matrix. Have a friend shooting one today.

I'll keep y'all posted on his feedback.

AO

Comment

Quick question, is there anywhere in Texas, or anywhere for that matter, that still has a 2012 carbon element in black out color and 29" draw LEFT handed?

Ive been waiting for the 13's to come out but honestly after seeing them Id rather have a 12. I've been looking, found a couple camo ones but I want a black out.

Please post up or pm me if you know of one. I will buy it today.

I apologize for posting this here, but apparently I cant see the classifieds cause I dont have enough posts or something??

I need a new bow!

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
        Quick question, is there anywhere in Texas, or anywhere for that matter, that still has a 2012 carbon element in black out color and 29" draw LEFT handed?

Ive been waiting for the 13's to come out but honestly after seeing them Id rather have a 12. I've been looking, found a couple camo ones but I want a black out.

I apologize for posting this here, but apparently I cant see the classifieds cause I dont have enough posts or something??

I need a new bow!
        being a lefty, I bet you could make a deal on one if someone has one in stock since they don't fly off the shelf...

Hell, I bet with a little calling around, for that kind of coin on a new bow, someone would jump on that....sounds like a done deal....

I would call Mike Luckie up at Archery Country and do a deal...I bet he could find you one...(512) 452-1222....he hooked me up on my 2012 Element about this time last year...couldn't be happier... Mike is the MAN!
        Last edited by blacksunshine; 10-18-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I need a new bow!
          I'll ask a few of my Hoyt reps.

PM Me your details

Comment

Pm sent to 45 ACP

Comment

It's very tempting

Comment

Dang....so close. Thanks for the PM splitbeam, but I forgot to mention I need a 70# bow.

Thanks very much for trying to help.

Comment

Dang....so close. Thanks for the PM splitbeam, but I forgot to mention I need a 70# bow.

Be lazy and shoot 60lbs

Comment

No one has a LH. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by SabineRR View Post
                      Well guys, the new element was released today and here are a few of my opinions I have gathered from this video of the release. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2G3tyJypQc

1. Looks like all they did was changed to dampeners
                      2. I was really looking for a shoot through riser
                      3. Looks like they also added a snow camo patter that looks pretty cool
                      4. This means the price for the 2012 elements will stay about the same since there were no major changes
                      5. Hoyt is still a great manufacturer but it looks like I'm going to hold off on the element and follow the footsteps of Ragin' hello bear archery!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on the new bear motive 6!!!!

Don't wanna start a big debate but again these are just my opinions

[ATTACH]407173[/ATTACH]

Youll get hated on for it.

Comment

I need a new bow!
                        ive got a bud in the austin area selling a camo one

Comment

Did anything even change besides the limbs and the limbsavers?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                              Did anything even change besides the limbs and the limbsavers?
                              From the looks of the pics on their website it looks like they changed the grip also

Comment

If you think the price will stay the same on the 2013 bows, think again. It is almost a given the price will increase. When in the history archery have prices on bows not gone up? I remember in 1989 when I opened my shop you could buy a top of the line bow for $300! Oh the good ole days!

Comment

Working...
                                X