Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Braintrust: Carpet for home in Houston Metro???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife wants to change up two or three rooms but she has no idea where to geaux for best service and choices. Any insight????

Discount floors
    John smith
    832 527 27seventy

He is my FIL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
      Discount floors
      John smith
      832 527 27seventy

He is my FIL

Does he have a showroom and such?

Comment

Yes he does call him showroom is near BW8 and 59
        15116 LEE RD
        HUMBLE TX 77396

Comment

Here is a link to the carpet and rug institute. Click on carpet for your home. All the information you need to make a good decision.

The Carpet and Rug Institute Based on fact and science, guided by principle. Green Label Plus Seal of Approval Signature Programs Green Label Plus and Seal of Approval A Higher Standard For Indoor Air Quality Green Label Plus (GLP) ensures that customers are purchasing among the lowest emitting carpet, adhesive, and cushion products on the […]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Wife wants to change up two or three rooms but she has no idea where to geaux for best service and choices. Any insight????
            Oscar...I just built out an efficiency for my Mother-in-law and used Color Interiors. They have three Houston area locations, but I used Luke Anglin at the Conroe location. They have a great showroom and many samples of carpet and every other type of flooring you could think of. They did all the tile work in the shower and bathroom. Laminate flooring in main area and carpet in bedroom. I've been impressed with them so far.

https://www.colorinteriors.com/

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Oscar...I just built out an efficiency for my Mother-in-law and used Color Interiors. They have three Houston area locations, but I used Luke Anglin at the Conroe location. They have a great showroom and many samples of carpet and every other type of flooring you could think of. They did all the tile work in the shower and bathroom. Laminate flooring in main area and carpet in bedroom. I've been impressed with them so far.

https://www.colorinteriors.com/
              Last year after our bottom floor flooded from a broken water line. We used Color Interiors to redo the flooring on the bottom floor. They by far gave us the best price and their contractors did excellent work.

Comment

I use houston carpet services. Ask for rocky

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

As usual, you guys are pure awesomeness!!! I am sure the wife will hit all of these. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X