Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a State level electoral college you ask...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why a State level electoral college you ask...

This is one shining example.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha9Wx6R-P0I"]Virginia is Ground Zero & Here is Why! - YouTube[/ame]

Things are getting weird in Virginia. I have to say the response to this by Virginians has given me new hope. It's wonderful to see not only people, but local elected officials stand up to this crap.

Comment

The city of Chesapeake got on board yesterday.

A line of around 1,200 people led from the steps of Chesapeake’s city hall, past the building and into a nearby parking lot. Bright orange “Guns SAVE Lives” stickers adorned the shirts of nearly every person standing in the line and three men stood in front of the building holding Gadsden flags printed with “Don’t Tread on Me.”

Their efforts were rewarded when Chesapeake City Council members unanimously voted to designate the city as a “Second Amendment Constitutional City” — a symbol of support for protecting gun rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
        The city of Chesapeake got on board yesterday.

A line of around 1,200 people led from the steps of Chesapeake’s city hall, past the building and into a nearby parking lot. Bright orange “Guns SAVE Lives” stickers adorned the shirts of nearly every person standing in the line and three men stood in front of the building holding Gadsden flags printed with “Don’t Tread on Me.”

Their efforts were rewarded when Chesapeake City Council members unanimously voted to designate the city as a “Second Amendment Constitutional City” — a symbol of support for protecting gun rights.

Awesome!

Comment

I love how the same scumbags that claim it's their duty and right to give sanctuary to illegals, are now complaining that 2nd amendment sanctuaries are hurting their state because people are afraid the rule of law won't be upheld. Double standards at their finest.

Not to mention those local officials (all officials, but clearly some don't care) have a duty to ignore these proposed firearms laws because they're unconstitutional.

Comment

I suspect we in Texas are going to wish we had a state EC before too long. Houston area counties, DFW area counties, Austin to San Antonio counties, and El Paso county have more than 61% of the state's population. 74% of the state lives on 4% of the land. This is not good news for any land owner or anyone outside of these major cities.

Source: http://worldpopulationreview.com/sta...as-population/

Comment

Interesting video. On one hand, I don’t understand the EC, because I think majority rule would be the most sensible way to conduct elections. On the other hand, I can see where people think it helps protect the “little guy”.

Although there are a lot of folks out there with no sense, I guess I just don’t feel like my vote should be worth more than anyone else’s,
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X