Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Video Journal 25 - My Response to 84 Lumber: "The Journey Ain't That Glamourous"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are one sexy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
      Great video...and about as real as it gets.

Unfortunately - the Superbowl add in question did exactly as intended. It got people talking about a company that in part has become irrelevant. Prior to the add I can't remember the last time I heard of the company.
      True.

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      You are one sexy man.

True again.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Spot on, boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job

Comment

One question Michael (and keep in mind that many of have a lot of respect for you): Why are you not allowed to have and/or express an opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
              One question Michael (and keep in mind that many of have a lot of respect for you): Why are you not allowed to have and/or express an opinion?
              It's not so much that I'm not allowed, it's more often that I choose not to express it.

I've typically tried to avoid being politically divisive on TBH.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                The ad was in English and clearly aimed at north of the border customers. To me it is simply pandering to a popular leftist "outrage of the moment." If they really want to do something positive, they could start working on helping Mexico improve it's economic outlook so the people there won't need to risk their lives for a better life.
                They should start by donating all their crappy lumber to build forms for a border wall if they really want to help

Comment

Working...
                X