High Fence question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Fence question

I am going to apologize if this dead horse has already be beat, but here is my question.

Say there was 15k acres that was high fenced, the 15k acres was really three 5k acre ranches with different owners, these properties were high fenced collectively but not separated individually by high fence, for the sake of clarity, if you owned the middle property and your fences were high on the two ends but not on the sides, would the deer you shot be considered high fence or low fence deer?

Good question, but I would think it would be considered high fence.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

High

Comment

High

Comment

High as a kite.

Comment

No low fence. High.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

High

Comment

Sounds like what ole Swartz did with tecomante ranch years back. Think they shared a fence line that was low fence in the middle. Rest was high fenced.

Comment

If you bought the place in the middle you may not even know the others had high fences, so I say low because you bought a place with two sides low fenced.

Comment

If you have no say over what the neighbor shoots, and the deer you pass gets killed...seems like low fence to me. Alot of places in the hill country and south texas may not be high fenced, but once you drive around alittle you realize that you are because of a neighbors high fence

Comment

If it was 20,000 acres completely surrounded by high fence, would it be high fence?

Now draw lines all over the same property. Does it become low fence? That is essentially what low fences are inside of outer perimeter high fence. They are just arbitrary lines that the deer don’t care about. They still are trapped.

Comment

I would say high fenced

Comment

This may be a new category never encountered before. May want to reach out to Cazadores about starting a new division for “low fence, inside high fence but still low fence” category

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wouldn’t you have to drive through a high fence to get to your property.?

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                              Wouldn’t you have to drive through a high fence to get to your property.?
                              You might have to do this on a low fenced category ranch, depending where your access point it.

I’ll” take this a little further. For those who high fence not all side of a property to keep the designation ‘low fence’, is the a minimum distance of low fence section to keep designation?

Comment

Working...
                              X