No announcement yet.

Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this help anyone with cognitive function? My wife has been suggesting i get my levels tested. Couple years ago i hit that wall, got tired, fat, sleep apnea, and mental focus went to crap. Above all else, i really just want to be able to pick up training at work quicker and be on top of my mental game like before. Working out helps, so did the cpap at first, but i still can't shake the weight and overall lagging. Not having insurance worth a dang won't help but so be it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
      Anyone know of a good reputable Dr, or clinic in the DFW area? There's tons of advertisements on the radio, but would really like a recommendation.
      Thanks
      I use Robert Stroud in Southlake

Comment

Originally posted by redhoghunter View Post
        Anyone have any experience with Testoerone Centers of Texas? Thinking about visiting the Lewisville clinic... I found them through my insurance carrier's website
        The Low T centers in here SA tend to be housed by PA's running the show. I would prefer an M.D. when it comes to experimenting with hormones. But not sure how things are done up there.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          Give yourself the weekly shots under your doctor's care and save yourself a new bow or rifle a year brother.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Shots never worked for me. So I went to the pellets yes it more expensive but works.

Comment

I contacted Dr Larry Lipshultz today and set up an appointment. Next available was April 9th 2018. I set it up and if there are any cancellations I’m on the standby list.

A coworker sees him and has been very satisfied with him. He’s been mentioned in this thread a few times as well.

Comment

I use it as a male "growth enhancement". Been on it 2 weeks. Nothing yet......stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                I contacted Dr Larry Lipshultz today and set up an appointment. Next available was April 9th 2018. I set it up and if there are any cancellations I’m on the standby list.

A coworker sees him and has been very satisfied with him. He’s been mentioned in this thread a few times as well.
                Dang. I made a consult appointment for nov 6 with a urologist in the woodlands to see about my numbers and a snip of the fire hose. Trying to get the snip, and depending on the numbers, see if i can't get my life balanced out before tax season starts, or it all has to wait til may

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  I use it as a male "growth enhancement". Been on it 2 weeks. Nothing yet......stay tuned
                  Looking to change your name to ron jeremy?

Comment

I just changed PCP to a dr cancino in Boerne. I have an appt this Monday. I hope he's better at this than the nurse practitioner I was seeing. She only gave me a prescription for vitamin D

I have also been doing some research on how to drop my t levels naturally before a blood test. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
                    Last edited by Efren; 11-01-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
                      I just changed PCP to a dr cancino in Boerne. I have an appt this Monday. I hope he's better at this than the nurse practitioner I was seeing. She only gave me a prescription for vitamin D

I have also been doing some research on how to drop my t levels naturally before a blood test. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Drinking a lot a couple days before the labs and no sleep will do it. My buddy did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Why would you want to drop your numbers before a test? I mean I understand why, but when screwing with your body in such an integral way why would you want to alter reality. T is great for those who need it. But if your body does not need it wouldn’t it be best not to be on it?

Or find a better doctor who will sit down and talk to you about your body and what your choices are and what is healthiest for you to have the best outcome physically.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                          Why would you want to drop your numbers before a test? I mean I understand why, but when screwing with your body in such an integral way why would you want to alter reality. T is great for those who need it. But if your body does not need it wouldn’t it be best not to be on it?

Or find a better doctor who will sit down and talk to you about your body and what your choices are and what is healthiest for you to have the best outcome physically.
                          My levels were borderline and the fnp thought i only needed more vitamin D. I gave it a shot but it did nothing. Five/six years ago I was doing triathlons, now all I feel like doing is just to sit in front of the tv. I've tried to work out again, but energy is just not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                            Drinking a lot a couple days before the labs and no sleep will do it. My buddy did that.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post

He wanted it for lifting. Period. Bodybuilder. Basically for him it was use underground test or get it from a dr. *

Comment

Fair enough- I get the first answer and assumed the second was along those lines..... that’s the reason I found a good foctor and someone I could sit down and make a plan with that would be best long term

Comment

Working...
                                X