Nikon SLR Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon SLR Equipment

Question, does anyone still use an actual camera. I have a Nikon D300 and lenses that I stop using in 2011 or so and it’s just sitting. I would love to help this stuff get back to use. I appreciate all advice.

I prob should have stated this is a digital camera! It takes very good pictures.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	501C39A9-B8AF-4CC7-8267-F27FE7F0EA61.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	24567944

I used to do foreground photography with my set up. This is the last fire I shot way back in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
        Question, does anyone still use an actual camera. I have a Nikon D300 and lenses that I stop using in 2011 or so and it’s just sitting. I would love to help this stuff get back to use. I appreciate all advice.
        My dad may possibly be interested in the D300 body. What condition and whats the shutter count on it? Also price? And what lenses? He may or may not be interested in lenses.

Thank you, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by nairb2580 View Post
          My dad may possibly be interested in the D300 body. What condition and whats the shutter count on it? Also price? And what lenses? He may or may not be interested in lenses.

Thank you, Sir.
          I will take it out and get all Deetz and pm you.

Comment

I will take it out and get all Deetz and pm you.
            Sounds good.

Thank you, Sir.

Comment

Sounds good.

Thank you, Sir.
              No prob. I don’t know exactly how to check the shutter count but it is very low my original D300 was stolen and the one I have is a replacement from insurance money and I used it for only about nine months before putting it up.

Comment

No prob. I don’t know exactly how to check the shutter count but it is very low my original D300 was stolen and the one I have is a replacement from insurance money and I used it for only about nine months before putting it up.

I just take a picture and put it on my desktop then go to https://www.camerashuttercount.com/ and upload the latest picture and it gives me the shutter count. There are others that give more data but that one is simple. I apologize for any inconvenience but would you mind getting that number whenever you're able? That would probably be the first question he asks as he uses these for work. Also if you're able, can you include some pics and which lenses you may have. No rush, just at your convenience.

Thank you, Sir,
                Brian

Comment

I just take a picture and put it on my desktop then go to https://www.camerashuttercount.com/ and upload the latest picture and it gives me the shutter count. There are others that give more data but that one is simple. I apologize for any inconvenience but would you mind getting that number whenever you're able? That would probably be the first question he asks as he uses these for work. Also if you're able, can you include some pics and which lenses you may have. No rush, just at your convenience.

Thank you, Sir,
                  Brian
                  Will do. And, oh... I feel silly asking. Lol

Comment

Will do. And, oh... I feel silly asking. Lol
                    No need to feel silly, I had to ask at one time [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s what I have.

D300 - shutter count 530
                      Nikon 70-300
                      Nikon 17-55 (awesome lense)
                      Nikon speedlight flash sp800

I have some filters and a bag and all boxes.

All of this have been used very lightly because right before I stop taking fire pictures my entire bag was stolen and I replaced it with the insurance proceeds . I would have guessed the shutter count was higher, but it’s 530!

Comment

Here’s what I have.

D300 - shutter count 530
                        Nikon 70-300
                        Nikon 17-55 (awesome lense)
                        Nikon speedlight flash sp800

I have some filters and a bag and all boxes.

All of this have been used very lightly because right before I stop taking fire pictures my entire bag was stolen and I replaced it with the insurance proceeds . I would have guessed the shutter count was higher, but it’s 530!
                        Can you PM me what you would be asking for each item and I will get with him. Mainly the body but just in case I will let him know of the lenses and flash as well.

Thank you, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                        X