Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2019, 10:07 AM   #1
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Impeachment

Figured we need a thread to discuss the goings on. I know it shouldn't, but it still amazes me that the media is so complicit in trying to overthrow a US President. The whole "investigation" talk started because the vice president's son was getting kickbacks from a known corrupt gas company in Ukraine. But the media will not even mention this. If they do, they call it a "conspiracy" theory. It really is very scary to me that the media is so blatantly against the president and republicans in general.

Then you also have Biden on tape saying he withheld a BILLION DOLLARS from Ukraine until they fired their prosecutor who may have been looking into Hunter Biden. He admitted on camera a Quid Pro Quo and crickets from the media. Here it is if you haven't seen the video. Simply amazing.

LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 10:09 AM   #2
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Absolutely stunning isn't it? I don't think yesterday's hearings did anything for the Dems except display that their information was hearsay and assumptions from sources 2 or 3 people down the line from their witnesses.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 10:13 AM   #3
UncleBubba
Pope & Young
 
UncleBubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default

Nothing simple about it... it's all part of their agenda! Has been all along, Trump is going to expose it with or without the establishment or media on his side. That's why he got elected and that's why he'll be reelected!
UncleBubba is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 10:15 AM   #4
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

This has been I heard this from a friend who was told it by his friend who overheard it in a noisy bar they think but we had been drinking!

Total BS with no facts andthen to show the ignorance of the left, a Senator actually said that hearsay was better than facts! or something like that.
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #5
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Reminds me of the 80s REO Speedwagon song...
I heard from a friend...who heard it from a friend...who heard it from another ..you have been messing around....

The main stream media is corrupt and in lock step with the dems...

I heard a montage from M Berry yesterday...every MS media pundit was using the same language...same message....its like they all get a memo and thats what they push that day...
Here is the problem, if you work and couldnt watch yesterday, then when you turn on the news while you're cooking dinner and you hear the media talking about how bad it was for the President then thats what you will believe....but I think most people see it for what it was....
Nunez threw Schiff under the bus where he belongs.....

The entire US media is corrupt...and I think most people know it, whether they admit it or not
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 10:42 AM   #6
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Anyone hear the Representative from Illinois infer that hearsay is better than actual evidence in this case? Most mind blowing moment I saw yesterday. Wonder how many people are going to believe that? LOLLLL
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 11:01 AM   #7
skipetex
Ten Point
 
skipetex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hughes Springs
Hunt In: Blackwell
Default

I know dam good and well that the gop reps have seen this video of Biden also. They have to have seen by now. For them to not bring it up and plaster it all over these bs hearings is ignorance in my opinion. I would blow adam Schiff's phone and email up with this if I were them. Why dont they use this boggles my mind. Actually it ****** me off that they wont use this and so many more things they have on these scum bags.
Maybe hit biden and Pelosi both with the fact that their kids are in undeserved positions. I just dont know why the gop will not grow a set and blast these bass turds
skipetex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #8
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

The entire impeachment charade is basically a tax payer funded anti Trump campaign. I think most people see through it pretty easily. Just scares me knowing that this nothing muffin isnt going to be the end of it, I am pretty confident they will attached the stock market at some point.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 11:18 AM   #9
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipetex View Post
I know dam good and well that the gop reps have seen this video of Biden also. They have to have seen by now. For them to not bring it up and plaster it all over these bs hearings is ignorance in my opinion. I would blow adam Schiff's phone and email up with this if I were them. Why dont they use this boggles my mind. Actually it ****** me off that they wont use this and so many more things they have on these scum bags.
Maybe hit biden and Pelosi both with the fact that their kids are in undeserved positions. I just dont know why the gop will not grow a set and blast these bass turds
Because the GOP is involved too.

All of our elected officials are corrupt. That's why they despise President Trump so much. He will expose them.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 11:38 AM   #10
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Why is no one mentioning that it is the President's job and right to set foreign policy?

Why is no one mentioning that Trump has been giving aid to Ukraine for the past 3 years, when Obama refused to do so as Russia was knocking on the door?


Let's just say that he did do what they are accusing him of. Why is no one (including Republicans) mentioning that per Congress, it is the President's duty to insure that the money is not to be used illicitly. Maybe i'm dense, but asking a foreign leader you are giving money to check into possible corruption between their government and ours sure seems like it fits the bill.


I said when this whole Ukraine thing started that I believe this is what it's been about the entire time. All of this "we got to get Trump" was them trying to avoid getting exposed for using Ukraine and others as a foreign aide money laundering scheme.

I'm starting to believe this is the whole reason Biden (who is clearly inept and confused) is running for President.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 11:57 AM   #11
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Let's suppose Biden isn't running in 2020. There would be no legitimate objection to Trump asking for assistance investigating possible corruption in Ukraine involving Biden.

But because Biden's a candidate, he is somehow shielded from scrutiny about his past dealings that clearly indicate possible corruption?
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:00 PM   #12
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Let's suppose Biden isn't running in 2020. There would be no legitimate objection to Trump asking for assistance investigating possible corruption in Ukraine involving Biden.

But because Biden's a candidate, he is somehow shielded from scrutiny about his past dealings that clearly indicate possible corruption?
Bingo. Read my last sentence in my above post.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:24 PM   #13
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Bingo. Read my last sentence in my above post.
Had he actually joined the race when the call happened? Or was he still "thinking about it". I can't remember when he threw his hat in the ring.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:27 PM   #14
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fulshear, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Because the GOP is involved too.

All of our elected officials are corrupt. That's why they despise President Trump so much. He will expose them.
Exactly. The corruption isnt on one side of the aisle.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:28 PM   #15
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fulshear, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

Remember that most of the time in politics, those doing the accusin' are the ones doin' the doin'.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:29 PM   #16
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Bingo. Read my last sentence in my above post.
I think you are correct. I also think many run just for the access to campaign funds (Bernie, Beeto, Cory Booker, Klobuchar, etc.). They know they have zero chance of winning but they can fund-raise and navigate towards a VP slot.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:35 PM   #17
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Let's suppose Biden isn't running in 2020. There would be no legitimate objection to Trump asking for assistance investigating possible corruption in Ukraine involving Biden.

But because Biden's a candidate, he is somehow shielded from scrutiny about his past dealings that clearly indicate possible corruption?
I was asking where the line should be drawn. Can Biden do whatever he wants now?

Amazing how they all act like what Trump did was bad.. But never even mention or ask if Biden may have done anything wrong.


We are fast becoming just like the 3rd world countries you see on TV each day. Makes one wonder if the people we see rioting in those countries are the good guys fighting against their rigged government/media. And if we soon will be rioting just like them...Of course we will be portrayed as evil people trying to override democracy blah blah..
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:36 PM   #18
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Instead of investigating a billionaire businessman who became president, we should be investigating how career politicians become multi-millionaires.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 12:37 PM   #19
Chew
Pope & Young
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Only 5 more years of impeachment hearings.

At least we got that going for us.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 01:24 PM   #20
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Only 5 more years of impeachment hearings.

At least we got that going for us.
We are almost halfway there in that case. We can always count on you to see the glass half full.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 02:21 PM   #21
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Right on queue

"BREAKING, Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report"

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...-biden-jr-fund

Keep in mind Romney has a child implicated in this too. Which would explain a lot about that POS.

Last edited by Clay C; 11-14-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 02:25 PM   #22
Shane
Pope & Young
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Abilene, TX
Hunt In: Mismatched camo
Default

The Dems know that the Republican-controlled Senate won't vote to remove Trump from office, even if the Dems in the House impeach him. They are doing it anyway in hopes of swaying enough voters to vote against Trump and for the Democrat next year. When Trump wins, they'll stop the impeachment efforts - IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, somehow, Trump is reelected but the Democrats gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House, then they'll keep the efforts coming. But they'd have to get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office. It's not likely the Democrats will have 67 Senators, so they'd need a few Republican votes too. Not likely to happen, unless something truly bad surfaces somewhere down the road. As it stands today, they have absolutely nothing. There's always something new to criticize Trump for, but there's absolutely no real reason to impeach him and remove him from office right now.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #23
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
The Dems know that the Republican-controlled Senate won't vote to remove Trump from office, even if the Dems in the House impeach him. They are doing it anyway in hopes of swaying enough voters to vote against Trump and for the Democrat next year. When Trump wins, they'll stop the impeachment efforts - IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, somehow, Trump is reelected but the Democrats gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House, then they'll keep the efforts coming. But they'd have to get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office. It's not likely the Democrats will have 67 Senators, so they'd need a few Republican votes too. Not likely to happen, unless something truly bad surfaces somewhere down the road. As it stands today, they have absolutely nothing. There's always something new to criticize Trump for, but there's absolutely no real reason to impeach him and remove him from office right now.

^^^^this

Its all about changing enough votes to stop him in 2020...

They have even said it from their own mouths
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #24
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
The Dems know that the Republican-controlled Senate won't vote to remove Trump from office, even if the Dems in the House impeach him. They are doing it anyway in hopes of swaying enough voters to vote against Trump and for the Democrat next year. When Trump wins, they'll stop the impeachment efforts - IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, somehow, Trump is reelected but the Democrats gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House, then they'll keep the efforts coming. But they'd have to get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office. It's not likely the Democrats will have 67 Senators, so they'd need a few Republican votes too. Not likely to happen, unless something truly bad surfaces somewhere down the road. As it stands today, they have absolutely nothing. There's always something new to criticize Trump for, but there's absolutely no real reason to impeach him and remove him from office right now.


You are correct. It's a smear campaign to give him bad press for the election. They know they can have whatever clown show they want and say any ridiculous thing they want because the media will cover for them and polish it into something for the masses.

However, it won't stop if he is re-elected. If anything it will all ramp up even more.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-14-2019, 02:32 PM   #25
Shane
Pope & Young
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Abilene, TX
Hunt In: Mismatched camo
Default

They won't stop hating him and trying to sabotage everything after he's reelected. But they'll stop trying to impeach him - especially if they lose control of the House and lose a seat or two in the Senate as a result.

Well....if they were sane, they'd stop. But they're truly insane, so who knows what they'll do?
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 10:44 AM   #26
TxSpinner
Eight Point
 
TxSpinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hunt In: Everywhere!
Default

Anybody else watching the hearings today? They are grasping at straws. I don't get it. Who is paying for this constant wild goose chase? Are we paying for it? I'm going to send a bill to someone to get my money back.
TxSpinner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 10:54 AM   #27
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
They won't stop hating him and trying to sabotage everything after he's reelected. But they'll stop trying to impeach him - especially if they lose control of the House and lose a seat or two in the Senate as a result.

Well....if they were sane, they'd stop. But they're truly insane, so who knows what they'll do?
Maybe a few of them will Epstein themselves?
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 10:58 AM   #28
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSpinner View Post
Anybody else watching the hearings today? They are grasping at straws. I don't get it. Who is paying for this constant wild goose chase? Are we paying for it? I'm going to send a bill to someone to get my money back.
They know all they have to do is have a hearing. They could literally have a squirrel handing out crystal meth to kids as a witness and the media will run headlines of "Witness destroys Trump", "State Department Officials Give Damming Testimony Against Trump".

All this on our dime.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 11:01 AM   #29
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSpinner View Post
Anybody else watching the hearings today? They are grasping at straws. I don't get it. Who is paying for this constant wild goose chase? Are we paying for it? I'm going to send a bill to someone to get my money back.
Your TAX dollars at work.

Go figure. The President is hesitant to send "our" tax dollars to a foreign country that has a history of corruption and possible previous corruption a previous US VP and wants to get to the bottom of the alleged corruption before sending "our" tax dollars and he's the BAD GUY. Yet, our worthless elected officials want to continue to waste our tax dollars on more bull**** investigations just so they can beat their chest for the TV.

I'll add, shut up and get back to work, Your government is counting on your tax dollars to fund more of these bull**** investigations that go know where.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 12:02 PM   #30
Rcole1310
Eight Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipetex View Post
I know dam good and well that the gop reps have seen this video of Biden also. They have to have seen by now. For them to not bring it up and plaster it all over these bs hearings is ignorance in my opinion. I would blow adam Schiff's phone and email up with this if I were them. Why dont they use this boggles my mind. Actually it ****** me off that they wont use this and so many more things they have on these scum bags.
Maybe hit biden and Pelosi both with the fact that their kids are in undeserved positions. I just dont know why the gop will not grow a set and blast these bass turds


The reason they aren’t using it is because the timeline is off. If Republicans could credibly use it, they would. Fact: Prosecutor Shokin is the guy Biden is referring to. The EU leaders had been been trying to get this guy out for a while because he was dirty and wouldn’t investigate corrupt Ukrainian politicians. The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out. He’s replaced by a “clean” guy from the new Ukrainian Admin. Had NOTHING to do with Burisma. In fact, all of this took place before Biden Junior was even on the board.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 12:14 PM   #31
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
The reason they aren’t using it is because the timeline is off. If Republicans could credibly use it, they would. Fact: Prosecutor Shokin is the guy Biden is referring to. The EU leaders had been been trying to get this guy out for a while because he was dirty and wouldn’t investigate corrupt Ukrainian politicians. The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out. He’s replaced by a “clean” guy from the new Ukrainian Admin. Had NOTHING to do with Burisma. In fact, all of this took place before Biden Junior was even on the board.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is still the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing. Leveraging the aid by using his political power to get something of value. He is on video of him EXTORTING the Ukraine government to get what he wants. Why is that not a major issue??
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 12:38 PM   #32
Rcole1310
Eight Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It is still the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing. Leveraging the aid by using his political power to get something of value. He is on video of him EXTORTING the Ukraine government to get what he wants. Why is that not a major issue??


That’s not the argument being made. The question is was it something of value for the nation/NATO or something of value for personal political gain. Trump wanted investigations into his poilitical rivals. At the time The Biden thing went down, he had nothing to personally gain from it (that we know of). Heck I personally heard Trump ask China to investigate the Biden’s. A president can’t use international policy and diplomatic channels to target political opponents. If Biden wasn’t running against him we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. This being said...I still think it’s a bad move for the Dems to impeach him. Trump was wrong and Should be sanctioned. I bet they could get some Republicans to get on board with that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 01:04 PM   #33
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
That’s not the argument being made. The question is was it something of value for the nation/NATO or something of value for personal political gain. Trump wanted investigations into his poilitical rivals. At the time The Biden thing went down, he had nothing to personally gain from it (that we know of). Heck I personally heard Trump ask China to investigate the Biden’s. A president can’t use international policy and diplomatic channels to target political opponents. If Biden wasn’t running against him we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. This being said...I still think it’s a bad move for the Dems to impeach him. Trump was wrong and Should be sanctioned. I bet they could get some Republicans to get on board with that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When was Shokin fired? When was Hunter Biden at Burisma? Who told you they are not related?
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 01:11 PM   #34
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Schiff proving he's a POS.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 01:14 PM   #35
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out.
So quid pro quo started with the EU?

I still cant figure out a legit reason Biden would have been on the board of a Ukrainian gas company?

Last edited by batmaninja; 11-15-2019 at 01:25 PM.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 01:32 PM   #36
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
The reason they aren’t using it is because the timeline is off. If Republicans could credibly use it, they would. Fact: Prosecutor Shokin is the guy Biden is referring to. The EU leaders had been been trying to get this guy out for a while because he was dirty and wouldn’t investigate corrupt Ukrainian politicians. The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out. He’s replaced by a “clean” guy from the new Ukrainian Admin. Had NOTHING to do with Burisma. In fact, all of this took place before Biden Junior was even on the board.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Biden was on the board from 2014 to April of this year. Shokin was fried March 26,2019. Your whole statement of fact was incorrect.
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:00 PM   #37
Rcole1310
Eight Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
When was Shokin fired? When was Hunter Biden at Burisma? Who told you they are not related?


I should have worded that differently. Burisma was being investigated for illegal gas permitting done between 2010 and 2012. Biden didn’t join the board until 2014. Biden pushes for Shokins firing in 2015. So Biden JR. was never being investigated or implicated in corruption. His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:02 PM   #38
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

This hearing is embarrassing. Adam Schiff and his ilk are POS of the highest order.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:14 PM   #39
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
I should have worded that differently. Burisma was being investigated for illegal gas permitting done between 2010 and 2012. Biden didn’t join the board until 2014. Biden pushes for Shokins firing in 2015. So Biden JR. was never being investigated or implicated in corruption. His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Biden should have recused himself from overseeing Ukrainian relations with his son going work for a corrupt company being investigated! Definitely stinks of quid pro quo to me.
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:22 PM   #40
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.
I think "job" should be the words in quotes. At what point is that just money laundering ? Biden didnt do anything to earn a paycheck.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:23 PM   #41
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULL21 View Post
Biden should have recused himself from overseeing Ukrainian relations with his son going work for a corrupt company being investigated! Definitely stinks of quid pro quo to me.
Nothing to see here. Just an honest mistake from a politician's greedy son.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:32 PM   #42
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Trump raised over 5 million dollars during the impeachment hearing. It was yet another utterly totally embarrassing moment in the life of the democrat party. I beginning to believe that Adam Schiff might be mentally unstable.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:44 PM   #43
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Right on queue

"BREAKING, Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report"

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...-biden-jr-fund

Keep in mind Romney has a child implicated in this too. Which would explain a lot about that POS.
Nothing to see here.......

Unless it were paid to anyone Trump knows.. Then it would be screamed from every rooftop on planet Earth
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #44
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

It's all ridiculous nonsense - just from a different direction.

Same ish with Republicans.

Can you imagine a President being elected without a valid Birth Certificate? People actually rationalizing that?
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:47 PM   #45
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
It's all ridiculous nonsense - just from a different direction.

Same ish with Republicans.

Can you imagine a President being elected without a valid Birth Certificate? People actually rationalizing that?
The birther BS is not even in the same league as what we are seeing today.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:52 PM   #46
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
The birther BS is not even in the same league as what we are seeing today.
Tell that to President Donald Trump
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 02:53 PM   #47
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Tell that to President Donald Trump
Yeah. The whole thing was stupid. What's your point?
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #48
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Yeah. The whole thing was stupid. What's your point?
It's all stupid and ridiculous. Also insane to think this type of nonsense is somehow one sided.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 03:17 PM   #49
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
It's all stupid and ridiculous. Also insane to think this type of nonsense is somehow one sided.

Show me on the doll where I said this was one sided.

Show me on the doll where the House held an Impeachment inquiry against Obama based on hearsay and feelings.

I really do get what you are trying to say. Ridiculous accusations against a President are nothing new. However, to right this off as "man they are just being stupid like those people who thought Obama was born in Kenya" is a gross understatement of what is currently happening with Congress.

Last edited by Clay C; 11-15-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 03:36 PM   #50
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
It's all stupid and ridiculous. Also insane to think this type of nonsense is somehow one sided.
Dems are butt hurt that Trump won. That’s all. They started calling for impeachment within 48 hours of the election, and now, they say they need to impeach, so he doesn’t win again. Clinton’s impeachment backfired on republicans. The same will happen with dems.
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com