Mason mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mason mountain

So me and my wife got drawn for the managment hunt there for the first week of November. What can I expect? We can shoot two bucks each with 5 or less points. Any input is appreciated since I have never been

Don't shoot any 6 points!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Man and here I thought they ment 5 on each side

Comment

3 or 4 yrs ago my son and I went home with 3 and left a day early. Should be a fun hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a great place to hunt with a lot of animals should be fun.

Comment

Great place, with lots of nice animals. Take a good camera, beautiful place!

Comment

What kind of blinds do they have the boxs with he pice of 2x8 for the seat?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Lol. Solid advice.

Comment

Wonder why they want 5 point or less shot. Culling doesn’t work

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Getting close truck is almost packed up just have to finish work tomorrow and be ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        Wonder why they want 5 point or less shot. Culling doesn’t work

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Probably because they are skimming

Comment

Mason mountain

It’s a great place with an excellent staff and facilities. The lodge is fantastic as well.

We hunted the Sable pasture stand 11, this is the pasture you drive through to get to the lodge.

The box blinds are similar for the most part. Ours was on the ground with three open windows and a bench you can move front to back.

We only hunted the first evening as Hagen was able to harvest his buck at 6:00 that evening. The deer started moving really well at 5:30.... We saw Waterbuck, Gemsbok, and more than 15 whitetail in one sit. We easily could have brought two deer home.

This is a dead head picked up the week of our hunt.

You should see plenty of targets as well as some really nice bucks!
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 11-03-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

We even had luck sitting in the truck with the heater on. It was below freezing.....[emoji3063]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I cant wait did yall have to put out a good amount of corn?

Comment

Working...
                              X