No announcement yet.

New Krivoman Dealers--- Ft worth, and Uvalde tx - list from Last year dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Krivoman Dealers--- Ft worth, and Uvalde tx - list from Last year dealers

Excited to update you guys that I have a couple new locations. So maybe you dont have to drive so far to get them from me.

North Texas area- Ft Worth,
    Defender Outdoors Clay Sorts Ranch.

Travis Mears has been a member here forever so excited to have a partnership with him.
    He will have some product in the next couple weeks. Also you might google Travis and watch him shoot a shotgun. My lord he can shoot.

South West Texas- Uvalde,
    Oasis Outback

Meet with Oasis Outback in Uvalde on Wednesday and they have decided they want in after seeing my blind in person. Excited for this one due to its location to so many hunters Hunting out SW of San Antonio area. It was my first time in the store. I have stopped 2xs before but pulling a trailer I had nowhere to park because they were so busy. Nice place for sure. They will also have product in the next few weeks.

Dealers that joined Krivoman Outdoors last year- Just a reminder for the new guys.

South Texas Hallettsville Tx B]Town And Country,[/B]
    Currently have stock in Hallettsville texas as well.
    Just contact RL and he will Take care of ya. They came on as a dealer last year and did really well with my blinds. Love the Mom and pop feel of this business. Local people selling local products..

South Texas -Beeville tx.
    TBH sponsor Sportsmans Services
    Michael Sasser became a Krivoman Dealer last year and we are excited to have him as a dealer. He moved some product last year. He does not currently have any of the new mold but may still have a few of the older mold.

North- West Texas MIdland Texas
    Alldredge Gardens

Another dealer that I added last year that just made a huge purchase of the new blinds. His blinds will be there in the next couple weeks. He will have blinds and small towers.

North Dallas area- Pilot Point feed Store
    Shane Has been a great dealer to deal with. No nonsense, just send me some blinds kinda dealer. He is waiting to buy the new mold when he sales the last few older style blinds that he has in stock. Think he is sitting on 4 or 5. He said he would work out a discount on them to move them out to make room for the new stuff. So someone looking to save some money might give Shane a call.

What my desire is to get as many dealers spread out across Texas to help with some of you TBHrs that never get in my area. I hope this helps and I will keep you posted as I add more as there are a couple more in the works currently.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend..
    Last edited by Krivoman; 05-22-2020, 09:14 AM.

Great new Mitch. Uvalde for the Win.

Comment

I just ordered a feeder from you yesterday. Can I pick it up in Uvalde when it is ready?

Comment

That’s great news about Defender. I am going to buy one this summer and Travis is just down the road from me.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
          I just ordered a feeder from you yesterday. Can I pick it up in Uvalde when it is ready?
          No. Blinds only at dealers

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent to you Mitch.

Comment

Cool! Defender Outdoors is only about two miles from me
              Last edited by sandbill; 05-22-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Good to hear about Defender location.

Comment

Are the dealers selling for the same price you are or is there a increase due to shipping/delivery?

I’ll be looking at getting one in the next few months.

Comment

Happy to hear about Uvalde.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      Are the dealers selling for the same price you are or is there a increase due to shipping/delivery?

I’ll be looking at getting one in the next few months.
                      Most have an increase due to cost of getting them there, but in most cases it is a wash vs what you would spend in time and gas to come get from me. All of these dealers are min 3 hours from me which is a 6-7 hour round trip plus at least $100 in cash for gas. so a wash.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        Most have an increase due to cost of getting them there, but in most cases it is a wash vs what you would spend in time and gas to come get from me. All of these dealers are min 3 hours from me which is a 6-7 hour round trip plus at least $100 in cash for gas. so a wash.
                        That’s what I figured. Thanks for the Info!

Comment

Working...
                        X