A friend in need...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perow View Post
    Ask Dale if it would be better to just order directly from him so amazon doesn't get a cut.

Please let me know I need some more deer lease reading
    I think he likes when you buy from amazon because of the reviews, so when you do buy write him a review!!

I will ask to be sure and let you know.

Comment

Done

Comment

I just bought the Trappers Bible. Thanks for letting us know. I will probably be buying more later!

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          Ask Dale if it would be better to just order directly from him so amazon doesn't get a cut.

Please let me know I need some more deer lease reading
          I sent him a email this morning but I haven't heard back yet. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks again guys

Comment

:::::UPDATE FROM DALE:::::::

Hi Victor,............Many thanks for the posting. I apologize for just now getting back to you, but I don't check my email but every 3 or 4 weeks, so I just now saw it, and you emailed me about a month ago! I guess I'm just not an email type of guy. Anyway, thanks again.
            As for how I'm doing, I guess ok. I'm going through chemo now, and have 2-3 months more of it to go. It definitely makes me sick almost every time, but they say my blood numbers are looking good (to them). I don't really know what will be next after chemo. They have already done radiation. So, I guess, just have everybody pray for me all they can. I think I'm going to outlast this. I'm a tough old boy, you know.
            Thanks again for the posting. Money is definitely a problem, and every little extra cent I make is definitely a good thing.
            ...................thanks so much,...Dale....................(tell Shann and the rest of the guys I said hi.).........Dale

Comment

Ordered the survival book and the trappers bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                Done.
                I ordered a couple of the survival guides. They're really quite good. I'm passing one along to a buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                  I ordered a couple of the survival guides. They're really quite good. I'm passing one along to a buddy.

Good to hear, thanks for the support!

Comment

Working...
                  X