• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
    Laughed at this one
    Me too! I have a few like that! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
      [ATTACH]1024843[/ATTACH]
      From late summer. We will be looking for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I thought for a second, this was the same one posted above it. Beautiful deer!

Comment

I used to be able to post pics (a long time ago). Then I just gave up. Not that I have many to show. But I sure like seeing everyone else’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
          I used to be able to post pics (a long time ago). Then I just gave up. Not that I have many to show. But I sure like seeing everyone else’s.
          We'd like to see yours too! Try Tapatalk. It's fairly simple, I could never figure out how to do it without Tapatalk.

Comment

This website has changed a bunch over the years. I still enjoy it. Lots more folks with different views the last few years.

Comment

its because of the arse holes and haters that have to trash everyone elses deer. some of it may be poaching prevention, but more likely its the guys dont want to deal with all the hateful bs.

Comment

Was my #1 hitlister for the year

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                  Was my #1 hitlister for the year
                  I saw your Muley bubba, hell of a deer! Seems you did ok without this stud

Comment

i have to be careful about the deer pics i post due to poaching issues. too many people here and of FB know me or my place to be sharing the big ones

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      I saw your Muley bubba, hell of a deer! Seems you did ok without this stud
                      I high shouldered him on day 12 of the hunt. Tracked him about a mile the next day and then he was gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                        i have to be careful about the deer pics i post due to poaching issues. too many people here and of FB know me or my place to be sharing the big ones
                        Ouch... this was what I was wondering. Makes it tough to share for sure!!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                          I high shouldered him on day 12 of the hunt. Tracked him about a mile the next day and then he was gone forever.
                          Man that's tough. I can only imagine with that terrain. Still a hell of a hunt! Those pictures Tracy posted over the summer were unreal! Congratulations again!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Near Milam/Williamson Co line. Any ideas on age?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Too many lease being robbed/found/hunted.

A lot of people on here watching for nothing more than trying to put together where people hunt to try to move in and lease a bordering property or even probably trying to lease out from under them.

I loved seeing the trail camera pictures but I don’t blame any of them one bit.

Comment

It has been very slow this year. Just now starting to get mature big bucks to show up on our place and another place i hint I don’t have but one buck on camera which is very rare. Those late rains really provided a lot of food and they are sticking too cover right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X