No announcement yet.

Voter Turnout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need to move to a more rural area. The wife and I had some errands to run and decided we would go ahead and vote. Left the house headed to Nacogdoches and when we went by the Woden school saw a sign that said "vote here" so we did a U-turn and went to vote. Walked right in, only two older ladies sitting at a table voting, got our ballots and voted. In and out in about 10 minutes.

Comment

I just recently registered to vote and got my card yesterday. It said its effective November 3. Can I still vote early?

Comment

Looks like no more lines in Williamson County already. They were 45+ minute waits all day yesterday and this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Heading out today to check boxes.

Harris county set records with over 100k in votes yesterday
          128,000 ....beating the previous 2016 record of 62,000

Comment

In and out yesterday afternoon after 30 min+ wait. The delay I witnessed is much like any other government run activity.....lots of staff but not many of them doing more than holding down a chair. I did however overhear a conversation regarding a potential voter who was "flagged" due to the fact that he may or may not have also requested a mail-in ballot. They resolved the issue by claiming they would "invalidate" his request for a mail-in ballot.....not sure how that might be done if he had already mailed it in......hoping the system is smart enough to cancel out one of his votes.

Comment

Sugar Land city hall walked right in and out. Couple miles away there where 100+ people waiting in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Travis County has a 'wait time' map showing all the voting locations and respective wait times. I see 8 currently that say to be taking more than 51 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  I just recently registered to vote and got my card yesterday. It said its effective November 3. Can I still vote early?
                  Yes. Can vote from now through November 3rd if you are voting Republican. Democrat voting starts November 4th.

Comment

Four places in Brazos County. Four of us went today and the line was about 150 people waiting and more arriving by the moment. Went to place #2 and the line was about 40 people waiting outside. Took us about 15 minutes to get inside.

I'm glad to see people giving this election the seriousness it deserves.

Comment

I knew better than to try the first few days...local news showed loco lines at a few places in the rgv.

Comment

Went again day 2 and lines still too long for me. Maybe tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                          Yes. Can vote from now through November 3rd if you are voting Republican. Democrat voting starts November 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                            Trump 2020! Took about 20 minutes at gilmer civic center.
                            Attached Files

Comment

They do have straight party picks???

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                They do have straight party picks???
                                They didn't have straight party pics at the place i went to today in Northwest Travis county.

Comment

Working...
                                X