• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waydago Bisch

Comment

Congrats guys!

Comment

Congrats again Bisch, another nice buck. Was this one on your place also?
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
          Congrats again Bisch, another nice buck. Was this one on your place also?
          Bob

No! This was on a little patch of ground I have leased up near the ranch I work on.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another great weekend for some of y’all, co grata to all!

Comment

Nice deer guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry about he dead animal selfie but given the weather that's all I was gonna do.
                Had some little ones come in. Shot one but hit it a little forward upper shoulder and came out at neck. He dropped but managed to get up and go about 150 yards. Unfortunately that put him 25 yards over the neighbor's fence. Not that he would mind me retrieving it but a 25lb pig was not worth going over or under the fence in the blowing, cold mist. So a little ****** off I headed to the cart. On the way remembering I left the hand corn can in the blind and the windows unlatched so I drove over with my green LEDs on and as I topped the little hump 30 yards from my feeder I saw the whole sounder had moved in. So I got off the cart, circled down wind and in close and shot this one. As the lighted nock went through it the rest spooked but a couple came back so I nocked another arrow and shot another. Unfortunately it wasn't as good a shot and after 80 yards I found the arrow but the blood trail was faded out in the light rain.
                This one though never made it past 30 yards and a stream of blood.
                Whacked a young coyote with my .243 on the way back.
                So unfortunately only one of three on the board. (Only counts with a pic)[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go Bisch.

Comment

Holy smokes Gary, you're on a roll!

Nice buck Bisch!

I don't know who else I've missed, but it looks like a heck of a year for the stickbows.

Comment

Just have a lot of targets. Bisch taught me the more I shoot the better I'll get. Buff said if you can learn to shoot pigs in low light you'll learn how to pick a spot. Two guys I think know something and I know they helped me.
                      And this sand pit we own has improved in game numbers immensely.

Comment

I left my glove in the stand last night. Wasn't sure if I dropped it somewhere or if it was in the stand so I grabbed my Barbee tab, took some practice shots and came out.
                        I was walking in to stand . Pigs at the feeder. Snuck up and stuck it. It went 10'. Perfect shot with a tab!
                        I drug off forty yards and sitting in the stand. Hope that doesn't burn my hunt.

Comment

Ain’t nothing gonna “burn” your hunt today!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Congrats on yet another one!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I took off the heavy clothes, got out and drug him further off. Still this big doe can smell the blood.

Comment

Congrats on a bunch of porkers Gary!

Comment

Thanx Ken. Got a turkey to go with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X