Pine Tree Therapy LIVE... Maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m back in E. Tx for a few days and I fired myself from my job yesterday at lunch. I’ve got a few days here before I take off to the Panhandle for the remainder of the season. I was picking up my climber from a buddy yesterday that has a ton of deer in his neighborhood and there were 3 bucks running the does ragged so I’m heading in to the DCNF to give it a run.

I have a pretty good idea about where I’m headed but I’m definitely gonna jump in and look at a couple of old faithfuls first. I haven’t stepped foot in DCNF since June so it could be a complete bust. Signal will be sketchy at best hence the “maybe” portion if the title but I’m gonna make a run at it. There’s a front on the way so there should be a few deer on their feet. Hoping for one big dumb one. Hang in there with me, should be in the tree by 3 at the latest.

Be safe and good luck

Comment

Get one of those big boys.

Comment

good luck bud!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Tryin to talk myself into leaving work for a couple days this week myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Tryin to talk myself into leaving work for a couple days this week myself.
              I talk myself into it the moment i step in the door every morning. Problem i have is the boss never wants to take over for me for a few days...

Good luck Steve, knock us down a good one.

Comment

I’m in. Headed that way tomorrow afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. Deer have been pushing and cruising in that area.

Comment

The spot I really wanted to be is a bust. Back in scramble mode.

Comment

Good luck homey!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed in to a spot I’ve never been to. I keep dice in my pocket, might as well throw them.

Comment

Following, all the best Steve

Comment

Good luck! After looking at the forecast, I'm gonna head up to Houston County on Thursday evening and hunt a few days.

Comment

I’m in and it looks pretty dang good! I’m not going to go into too many details about this set because anyone with a map can find it just like I did. It definitely has a couple of hard boundaries that funnel a deer with in bow range. I’m on a big hardwood flat that is bordered on at least 2 sides by a pretty dense thicket. I can see quite a long ways through pieces of this stuff but I’m still hidden relatively well. I’m gonna let the woods quieten down a little and probably bump the horns together. Signal is bouncing between 1 and 2 bars so
                              I’ll try to get y’all some pics of the set.

Comment

Working...
                              X