Who the h3ll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Nobody begrudges her service to the country - thanks to her for that. There is just something unseemly with all the strutting around, macho “Im a war hero” stuff. If a man who was a veteran did that he would be rightly laughed at. Not to mention all her lying about Cornyn. I’m not a huge fan of his but her attacks are silly.
    No doubt, I appreciate her service this great country!

She believes in open borders & you can't have a country w/open borders. How did she serve for this country but is against so much it stands for? It boggles the mind.

Comment

She be the husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
        You must not live in DFW. You should be thankful for that. PERIOD. End of statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Fixed it for you

Comment

Her funding is from out of state, like butto's funding was. Simple

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Most service men and women don't bring up their combat experience or brag on it. Another soros funded democrap.
            Also for being so military minded she sure has policy thoughts that ruin our country. I would like to know her military history. Not saying she didn't do everything she claims, but bragging about being for America, she sure is trying to destroy it.
            Last edited by DUKFVR; 10-23-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I am a believer that she Pee’s standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                I'd LOVE to hear from someone who was w/her when she was "shot thru the windshield of a helicopter so I strapped myself onto the skids & returned fire".
                I've spent a little time in a helo with the 4th Infantry in Vietnam 1967-1968. 72 CA's to be exact and 2 air medals. I would sure like to see her feat re-enacted just so I can see how that was physically done and what helo it was she was in and also what her job was.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Nobody begrudges her service to the country - thanks to her for that. There is just something unseemly with all the strutting around, macho “Im a war hero” stuff. If a man who was a veteran did that he would be rightly laughed at. Not to mention all her lying about Cornyn. I’m not a huge fan of his but her attacks are silly.
                  Exactly. Her service to this country is greatly appreciated, just ask her.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    I've spent a little time in a helo with the 4th Infantry in Vietnam 1967-1968. 72 CA's to be exact and 2 air medals. I would sure like to see her feat re-enacted just so I can see how that was physically done and what helo it was she was in and also what her job was.
                    My father in law was 4th Infantry in ‘67-68! Pleiku. Came home Dec. ‘68.

Comment

Working...
                    X