Samsung to Taylor Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung to Taylor Texas

Samsung to spend 17 Billion on a new chip plant in Taylor. I live in Georgetown but grew up in Taylor and their world is about to change dramatically. All of Williamson County will explode in the next 2-3 years as well as the real estate values - crazy stuff

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    Samsung to spend 17 Billion on a new chip plant in Taylor. I live in Georgetown but grew up in Taylor and their world is about to change dramatically. All of Williamson County will explode in the next 2-3 years as well as the real estate values - crazy stuff
    My best friend is sitting on a bunch of land in Thorndale....he'll be tickled sheetless!

Comment

Dang, TI just announced a 28B wafer plant in Sherman?

Comment

Prices are already bad

Comment

Grew up in Taylor and been looking at buying an investment house there recently. May need to hurry up on that purchase.

My brother and mom still live there and I'm just down the road in Round Rock.

Comment

Wait til y’all hear what Disney is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              I don't even know but, ugh.

Comment

I live in Taylor, not too excited about it

Comment

How many employees will be moving into the area? Just curious?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Over 2000 high tech jobs is claimed on one article.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                      Yep! It’s still allways going to be the “corn fields” to me. I’m going to steak night Friday in Circleville.”

Comment

You mean California liberals…..

Comment

I drive through there everyday I’m on shift. Chandler road. Not looking forward to it. Maybe someone will pay me stupid money for our house so we can GTFO lol

Comment

I'd estimate about 4-6k total, half direct hires, half vendors/supporting companies.

Although I have heard much hire estimates.

Manor is going to grow a ton in addition to Hutto, Taylor, and Pflugerville since the plant will be right off 973 southwest of Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Something along the lines of buying the Solana Ranch and building another Sun City like in Georgetown?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X