Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 12-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #51
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point

Hunt In: Del Rio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin' View Post
****ters full!!!

Lol!
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #52
Brute Killer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pleasanton

Quote:
I shot my Mom and wife on Christmas.
Country song title!

Great story, btw.
Brute Killer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-25-2015, 10:35 PM   #53
lodgepole
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Little River Bottom
Default any good disfunctional family christmas stories

Remember you can't spell disfunctional without functional
lodgepole is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 09:38 AM   #54
chrisgunguy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Panhandle

Bump for more feel good stories.
chrisgunguy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #55
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

I left the drama family members in the dust witin the past several years. They are ridiculous. I rarely speak to them.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #56
JohnS
Ten Point

Hunt In: leon county, and anywhere else im allowed

Geez and I thought my wife's aunt getting sideways with me because I told her she couldn't smoke on my closed in porch was bad!
JohnS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 12:42 PM   #57
Jspradley
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wherever I can

I had to shoot a bunch of dudes in the face....On Battlefield Hardline.

Then I watched Meat Eater until my wife came home then we are prime rib.

No family drama here! Lol

I haven't been back home to GA in 4 years so I've escaped all the "WHEN YOO GONNA HAVE SUM BABIES!?!?"...
Jspradley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 01:36 PM   #58
Russ81
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspradley View Post
I haven't been back home to GA in 4 years so I've escaped all the "WHEN YOO GONNA HAVE SUM BABIES!?!?"...
I was real proud of my bunch this year, after the nasty break up in August I was sure if I made a drinking game of "take a drink for every peptalk" I'd be drunk as lords by 7 pm
Russ81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 02:14 PM   #59
bigmactog
Ten Point

Hunt In: America

Quote:
Originally Posted by akey View Post
He was hitting your wife and you gave him 3 verbal warnings? My wife's family would be giving me the cold shoulder for letting it go that long. Not saying you handled it wrong because I wasn't in your shoes but I just can't see how they would have expected that situation to end any better. It could have been justifiably way worse for him.

Yeppers, me also - my family would hide stuff from me because they knew it was face to face with me. My little sister was sexually harassed at work and they didn't tell me for 10 yrs - still found him after that but by that time he was to old for a beat down - the fact that he knew that I knew was enough for me....I let him walk
bigmactog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 02:54 PM   #60
junkmanhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Santo / anywhere invited

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
Many yeas ago
My parents house. My brother and I have the exact same guns Sig P220. I had done some trigger work and my brother wanted me to work on his. So we cover the pool table with a sheet and take his gun apart and work on it for about an hour. Mom calls for us to come eat. We all go eat and my brother goes and puts his gun back together except for the washer in the grip. He has a habit of dropping on in the pipe closing the action and then seating the magazine. Well he does this except the magazine does not go in because the washer is not in the gun. We look for the washer for about an hour and then give up. He then asks me if I felt his trigger. I pick it up-aim at a dot on the side of the pool table and sqeeze of the round in the chamber. round goes through the pool table down into the carpet goes under a wall and comes up out of the carpet in another room and striking my Mom in the collar bone and then bounced up and landed on my wife's head burning the hair and her scalp.
Well the bullet was a hydro-shock and my Mom's collar bone is bleeding from the exposed point and we are thinking it may have fractured her collarbone. We load up and goto the hospital to have X-rays and my brother being an EMT calls ahead and explains what happened. Return from hospital only to have HPD crime scene all over the house. My Mom starts making plates for the Detectives that are talking to my bother and I. Get done talking to us and then state they are headed to the hospital to interview the gunshot victim. My Mom pipes up and says that she is right here. Detectives leave and a Parol Officer stays around while Crime Scene gets everything. Patrol Officer stays around for a few hours and sits and eats evening meal with family and we even had him say the prayer for the meal. My Mom fixes him a plate of cookies and pie and fixes him a large glass of milk to take with him. Patrol Officer takes plate but refuses milk saying he didn't want to take her container. About 15 minutes later our doorbell rings and it is the Patrol Officer saying everything is closed and he will be happy with a glass of milk. We all laughed and he came in and played cards and spent another hour or two at the house. He stopped by my parents house every Christmas after that until he retired

So I guess we qualify- I shot my Mom and wife on Christmas.
That's something you can't make up.. I bet you all still can get a good laugh at that one..

Thankfully no one was hurt..
junkmanhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #61
junkmanhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
I was working patrol one christmas. The grandmother at this house had died in her sleep. They covered her with a sheet because they didn't want to call anybody and interrupt the party.

A grandson and grandaughter began arguing over who was getting grandma's refrigerator. Now remember....grandmother is in rigor mortis in the next room. Granddaughter stabs grandson as he is cleaning out the fridge to load it in his truck. She lunged him and he almost died.

I arrested granddaughter after threatening to shoot her and then had to call for a body car and ME investigator for grandma.

Merry Crimmus mofos!
I bet after working the streets of H-town, there's not much that will surprise you.
Old 12-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #62
Chew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon County

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkmanhunter View Post
I bet after working the streets of H-town, there's not much that will surprise you.
Yessir. It would take a three legged midget pimping out a posses of Clydesdales to surprise me.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #63
Russ81
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yessir. It would take a three legged midget pimping out a posses of Clydesdales to surprise me.
Lmao!
Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 AM   #64
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Just got back from a weekend with my family, who all get along and have a great time, except for some stupid stuff my sister in law says. She is a hippy type, and also a staunch gender equality advocate, but yet a republican. Some of the things she said:

There sbould be no difference between "actors" and "actresses", they should all be simply actors. Yet when I asked her if she didn't like the gender references in the adjectives, and she said yes, I told her that I would start calling her Mister instead of Mrs.

She swears that Blue Bell had multiple violations for listeria in their plants and that they were fined millions of dollars several times for the violations, but they refused to correct the problem because doing a recall and refunding everyone's money was more expensive than paying the fines. She now boycotts Blue Bell because of that.

She also swears that any male she works with can't take FMLA leave for more than 2 weeks because their employer won't let let take more than two weeks. Her dumb@ss doesn't know the difference between "paid leave" and "non paid" leave lol

It was to the point that I quit aurguing with her cause I can't explain things to her on her lower level of intellegence.
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 AM   #65
Masmak
Eight Point

Hunt In: Lampasas

Go see my MIL this week for Xmas. Everyone is sitting around catching up, and my SIL tells us her FIL accidentally shot himself earlier that day. Apparently was showing off his gun cleaning skills to the family. Multiple people and newborn in the room. He got lucky, only 13 stitches needed in his hand. Glad we didn't go there!!
Masmak is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 12:31 AM   #66
DuckDogTrainer
Ten Point

Hunt In: All over

Drama free this year except for my teenage daughter who thinks we spent more money on her brothers than on her and her sister. Acted all sad and upset my wife. I had a long talk with her and I doubt she listened but hey in the end it was pretty good compared to some of our previous episodes.
DuckDogTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 12:46 AM   #67
topshot
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public land

Quote:
Many yeas ago
My parents house. My brother and I have the exact same guns Sig P220. I had done some trigger work and my brother wanted me to work on his. So we cover the pool table with a sheet and take his gun apart and work on it for about an hour. Mom calls for us to come eat. We all go eat and my brother goes and puts his gun back together except for the washer in the grip. He has a habit of dropping on in the pipe closing the action and then seating the magazine. Well he does this except the magazine does not go in because the washer is not in the gun. We look for the washer for about an hour and then give up. He then asks me if I felt his trigger. I pick it up-aim at a dot on the side of the pool table and sqeeze of the round in the chamber. round goes through the pool table down into the carpet goes under a wall and comes up out of the carpet in another room and striking my Mom in the collar bone and then bounced up and landed on my wife's head burning the hair and her scalp.
Well the bullet was a hydro-shock and my Mom's collar bone is bleeding from the exposed point and we are thinking it may have fractured her collarbone. We load up and goto the hospital to have X-rays and my brother being an EMT calls ahead and explains what happened. Return from hospital only to have HPD crime scene all over the house. My Mom starts making plates for the Detectives that are talking to my bother and I. Get done talking to us and then state they are headed to the hospital to interview the gunshot victim. My Mom pipes up and says that she is right here. Detectives leave and a Parol Officer stays around while Crime Scene gets everything. Patrol Officer stays around for a few hours and sits and eats evening meal with family and we even had him say the prayer for the meal. My Mom fixes him a plate of cookies and pie and fixes him a large glass of milk to take with him. Patrol Officer takes plate but refuses milk saying he didn't want to take her container. About 15 minutes later our doorbell rings and it is the Patrol Officer saying everything is closed and he will be happy with a glass of milk. We all laughed and he came in and played cards and spent another hour or two at the house. He stopped by my parents house every Christmas after that until he retired

stupid gun handling, funny story. glad it ended well for you all
topshot is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 07:09 AM   #68
Joshua Flournoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Many yeas ago

That's hilarious.

Did you ever find the washer?
Joshua Flournoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 08:23 AM   #69
Mertzon Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
Lol,lol,lol!!!!!!
Mertzon Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 08:41 AM   #70
jmeghunts
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davoh View Post
First Christmas after I married my wife. All of my in-laws are pretty great, other than my wife's brother. A real "piece of work", he would spend all his money on his vehicles, then refuse to get anything for his parents or sister. The only reason he got something for his mother, was (and I quote) "Shut [her] the f*** up" (spoken to her face).

Wife and I had just found out that parenthood for us would be a certified miracle, so all the family talk at dinner Christmas Eve, about "when's the kids coming?" was really wearing thin on my wife. Her brother, posts a message on Facebook(while we're at the dinner table, knowing the entire situation) about how happy he is for his sister and her new family, and that he was looking forward to our having kids. And he tags her on facebook, so everyone we know on both sides of the family is getting this notification about it. Both of our phones start blowing up with people saying "OMG CONGRATULATIONS!", to which we have to explain the situation.

My wife at this point is crying, really upset, which leads him to make more offhand comments about how stupid she is. I'm a pretty level headed guy, but admittedly I get a little hot tempered when someone hurts my wife. I start closing distance, when their grandmother(who's 75+ y/o, about 4'10", and maybe a 100 lbs soaking wet) steps in front of me, and quite loudly says(prompting me by my full name), "It's Christmas Eve, so you'll have to just turn the other cheek... (and turns over her shoulder) even if he is being complete ***hole..." This from one of the sweetest little old ladies I'd ever met.

Fast forward nine months, we hadn't spoken to him since that 'event'(a big deal since he and my wife up till we got married, would talk multiple times a day...). We run into him at their parent's place. Apparently he had unplugged a freezer that I'd been keeping in their garage, full of groceries and venison(which all spoiled). She confronts him, and that is responded to with him punching her. I'm not sure how it got to that point. I just hear her from inside the house, scream out "stop, get off of me". I look out to see him man-handling her, throw her face first into the side of his truck(hard enough to for me to hear the "thunk" from inside the house), and punch her in the head. While yelling obscenities about her. I step outside already mad, and yell at him 3 times to get off her, his response was laugh, and hit her again. The 4th time i ordered him to let go, it was backed up with my pistol being drawn. Now that I had his attention, and he was threatening me, the pistol went back in the holster, and placed on the hood of the car.

Yet, I'm the one everyone resents, and no one will bother to talk to me about it.

*shrugs*
You let a man hit your wife in front of you and all you did was point a gun at him? I agree with one of the other guys that you should've beat him down with a 2x4 or something. You should never let something like that go unpunished.

Last edited by jmeghunts; 12-28-2015 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Reworded
jmeghunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 09:00 AM   #71
junkmanhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Haha. You better give me a call when you see that happening
Old 12-28-2015, 09:21 AM   #72
Boyd1212
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jack County, San Saba, Washington State

My family is completely screwed up. My wife's family is pretty messed up but it all stems around my Bil. He's always looking to start a fight with someone and then papa gets mad at him and takes it out on the grandkids. Now my family! I'm the only child to move out from my moms place. Have two sisters that are in there 40's still living with mommy. My brother who is in his late 40's lives there. Nobody helps my mom and she always calls me for loans to help her out.
Well rewind to October and my mom was mad at me and the wife because we didn't want anyone in the room with us while we had our second child. She's selfish. Now fast forward to two weeks before Christmas. My wife works for the same company that my mother works for. Mom is still mad at my wife and takes it to her boss. Long story short they let my wife go because my mother can't work with her. Then my mother wants me to take her side. Lol To cap it all off now my mother doesn't have to see my wife anymore along with me and her grandkids. I've spent too much time and money on helping her when she wont help herself. There is a whole bunch more to my family but I would use a whole page to tell it all.
Boyd1212 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #73
4R Daddy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Ranger

Nothing good happened with ours this year. I didn't even exchange gifts with Rusty so that potential was wasted. I did have a small little moment. I'm getting married this week and my soon to be MIL was asking how the move was going. The subject turned to where I plan to hang my trophies. When we told her "the living room" she was disgusted and said they belong in the garage. When I told her that I've spent too much money to let something I'm proud of sit in the garage, she stated that she thought I had more class than that...
I told her it was time to stop and talk about something else.
4R Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 09:45 AM   #74
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, Kimble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd1212 View Post
My family is completely screwed up. My wife's family is pretty messed up but it all stems around my Bil. He's always looking to start a fight with someone and then papa gets mad at him and takes it out on the grandkids. Now my family! I'm the only child to move out from my moms place. Have two sisters that are in there 40's still living with mommy. My brother who is in his late 40's lives there. Nobody helps my mom and she always calls me for loans to help her out.
Well rewind to October and my mom was mad at me and the wife because we didn't want anyone in the room with us while we had our second child. She's selfish. Now fast forward to two weeks before Christmas. My wife works for the same company that my mother works for. Mom is still mad at my wife and takes it to her boss. Long story short they let my wife go because my mother can't work with her. Then my mother wants me to take her side. Lol To cap it all off now my mother doesn't have to see my wife anymore along with me and her grandkids. I've spent too much time and money on helping her when she wont help herself. There is a whole bunch more to my family but I would use a whole page to tell it all.

Are we related? My wife's MIL is a piece of work as well. I left that drama behind me years ago. Life is too short to put up with folks who do everything they can to make you miserable.
Backwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 09:50 AM   #75
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, Kimble

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4R Daddy View Post
Nothing good happened with ours this year. I didn't even exchange gifts with Rusty so that potential was wasted. I did have a small little moment. I'm getting married this week and my soon to be MIL was asking how the move was going. The subject turned to where I plan to hang my trophies. When we told her "the living room" she was disgusted and said they belong in the garage. When I told her that I've spent too much money to let something I'm proud of sit in the garage, she stated that she thought I had more class than that...
I told her it was time to stop and talk about something else.

Anybody get a ladder for Christmas? Lol
Backwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 09:57 AM   #76
4R Daddy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoods101 View Post
Anybody get a ladder for Christmas? Lol

Nope, lol. The ladder issue has been dropped. Their attention has been diverted to new drama. They were in a fender bender on Xmas day. It seems a lady slammed on her brakes 2 cars in front of them and they hit the car between the two. So basically, the car in front of them rear ended someone and they proceeded to hit that car, if that makes sense. The ol 3 car pile up. Good news is they are expecting a large settlement since somehow they've concluded that it was the other drivers fault that they were following to close.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:37 AM   #77
Chew
Pope & Young

Quote:
Good news is they are expecting a large settlement since somehow they've concluded that it was the other drivers fault that they were following to close.
New ladders, chain wallets, dil××××, and cowboys jerseys for everybody!
Old 12-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #78
4R Daddy
Ten Point

Quote:

And "D" caps with the bill on the back
Old 12-28-2015, 12:24 PM   #79
junkmanhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Haha. Classic post..
Old 12-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #80
Chew
Pope & Young

. I wasn't sure where he lived, but I see a lot of she males in Houston with WE DEM BOYZ on their Tacoma back glass. Figured it was a safe bet.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:58 PM   #81
Black_foot_
Eight Point

Hunt In: Schleicher, Bexar, and Comal County

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwurz View Post
nothing virtuous about it. He's about 6'7", and works for the rail road. That's not a fight i want to be in. Two things will happen. Either he'll whip me, or i'll seriously hurt him. Lose-lose for me. I only wanted the threat ended.

I'm 5'-4" and would have been on him like white on rice! That would have been the last time he would have even thought about touching my wife.
yep!
Black_foot_ is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 01:35 PM   #82
jshouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NE Texas

fun
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 02:21 PM   #83
4R Daddy
Ten Point

Quote:
. I wasn't sure where he lived, but I see a lot of she males in Houston with WE DEM BOYZ on their Tacoma back glass. Figured it was a safe bet.

Nah man, you forgot, shim drives a Dodge Avenger!!!!!

We live in DFW, but it's originally from Celina so I have officially declared the following: Ft Worth is where the west begins but Celina is the start of ETX. she's really confused every time I look at her and smh mumbling "@&$! East Texas". She doesn't get it.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:23 PM   #84
catslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davoh View Post
First Christmas after I married my wife. All of my in-laws are pretty great, other than my wife's brother. A real "piece of work", he would spend all his money on his vehicles, then refuse to get anything for his parents or sister. The only reason he got something for his mother, was (and I quote) "Shut [her] the f*** up" (spoken to her face).

Wife and I had just found out that parenthood for us would be a certified miracle, so all the family talk at dinner Christmas Eve, about "when's the kids coming?" was really wearing thin on my wife. Her brother, posts a message on Facebook(while we're at the dinner table, knowing the entire situation) about how happy he is for his sister and her new family, and that he was looking forward to our having kids. And he tags her on facebook, so everyone we know on both sides of the family is getting this notification about it. Both of our phones start blowing up with people saying "OMG CONGRATULATIONS!", to which we have to explain the situation.

My wife at this point is crying, really upset, which leads him to make more offhand comments about how stupid she is. I'm a pretty level headed guy, but admittedly I get a little hot tempered when someone hurts my wife. I start closing distance, when their grandmother(who's 75+ y/o, about 4'10", and maybe a 100 lbs soaking wet) steps in front of me, and quite loudly says(prompting me by my full name), "It's Christmas Eve, so you'll have to just turn the other cheek... (and turns over her shoulder) even if he is being complete ***hole..." This from one of the sweetest little old ladies I'd ever met.

Fast forward nine months, we hadn't spoken to him since that 'event'(a big deal since he and my wife up till we got married, would talk multiple times a day...). We run into him at their parent's place. Apparently he had unplugged a freezer that I'd been keeping in their garage, full of groceries and venison(which all spoiled). She confronts him, and that is responded to with him punching her. I'm not sure how it got to that point. I just hear her from inside the house, scream out "stop, get off of me". I look out to see him man-handling her, throw her face first into the side of his truck(hard enough to for me to hear the "thunk" from inside the house), and punch her in the head. While yelling obscenities about her. I step outside already mad, and yell at him 3 times to get off her, his response was laugh, and hit her again. The 4th time i ordered him to let go, it was backed up with my pistol being drawn. Now that I had his attention, and he was threatening me, the pistol went back in the holster, and placed on the hood of the car.

Yet, I'm the one everyone resents, and no one will bother to talk to me about it.

*shrugs*
... I don't know if I coulda shot him... but I'd have found a tire iron....Pistol whipped him or something... your a bigger man than me, he wouldn't be allowed on property with me or my wife any more... If that means not seeing mom screw it.
catslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #85
junkmanhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Nah man, you forgot, shim drives a Dodge Avenger!!!!!

We live in DFW, but it's originally from Celina so I have officially declared the following: Ft Worth is where the west begins but Celina is the start of ETX. she's really confused every time I look at her and smh mumbling "@&$! East Texas". She doesn't get it.
Haha. You sir have a good sense of humor
Old 12-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #86
muddydog
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tom Green Co.

To start off my extended family get together usually ends with something, but several years ago my wife's cousins show up from Houston. They need up in my front yard swapping punches like men! They are sisters BTW and one is married to a cop around Houston. He steps in to help his wife and throws the sister on her face. She digs her fingernails in his face. He then hauled off and punched the crap out of her while she is on her back with his knee in her throat. Neighbor called the cops and they break it up. I had to go apologize to all my neighbors. Looked like a scene from cops! I just grinned at my wife and asked, uh who has the crazy family now. I politely asked them to leave and not come back...they all had to ride home together! Lol
muddydog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 04:13 PM   #87
woodsman
Ten Point

Hunt In: . . . the re-public . . . of Texas

Our Christmas weekend concluded with my FIL calling the law on his meth-head son for trying to break into his prostitute wife's apartment with a crowbar.

This was a couple states away, but I'm bursting with pride nonetheless.
woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 05:00 PM   #88
TXBuck74
Ten Point

Hunt In: Schleicher

Quote:
I was working patrol one christmas. The grandmother at this house had died in her sleep. They covered her with a sheet because they didn't want to call anybody and interrupt the party.

A grandson and grandaughter began arguing over who was getting grandma's refrigerator. Now remember....grandmother is in rigor mortis in the next room. Granddaughter stabs grandson as he is cleaning out the fridge to load it in his truck. She lunged him and he almost died.

I arrested granddaughter after threatening to shoot her and then had to call for a body car and ME investigator for grandma.

Merry Crimmus mofos!
LMAO!!! Best one I've read thus far!
TXBuck74 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 05:20 PM   #89
sharkhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: In the woods

All my drug head in-laws and step in-laws have either died, moved on or are in such bad shape it doesn't matter anymore. I also got rid of my crazy girlfriend that's ruined every holiday, birthday or special event in the last three years. My Christmas was actually very nice this year. Life is good my friends !!
sharkhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 05:45 PM   #90
drwilliams
Ten Point

[QUOTE=Davoh;10909643]^^^^^^^^ Wise words spoken there....

Nothing virtuous about it. He's about 6'7", and works for the rail road. That's not a fight I want to be in. Two things will happen. Either he'll whip me, or I'll seriously hurt him. lose-lose for me. I only wanted the threat ended

What railroad does he work for and out of where?
drwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 08:21 PM   #91
GARR
Eight Point

Hunt In: Crockett County

[QUOTE=Davoh;10909643]^^^^^^^^ Wise words spoken there....

Nothing virtuous about it. He's about 6'7", and works for the rail road. That's not a fight I want to be in. Two things will happen. Either he'll whip me, or I'll seriously hurt him. lose-lose for me. I only wanted the threat ended.

Sorry, can't hold my tongue, but you sir, are one huge freaking coward!!! You spin it however you choose, but you are still a giant, magnificent coward! You allowed a grown man to beat the he$l out of your wife, while you watched issuing verbal warnings??? You ought to be completely ashamed of yourself as a husband number 1, and a man in general number 2!

Truth known, her family might have gained an ounce of respect for you if you had beat him down! Since you acted like a true coward and issued "verbal" warnings, you have no respect from them at all.

You owe your wife a massive apology for not defending her, and also being a complete sissy in her time of need!

You may want to consider counseling for (A) being dumb enough to share this story on a public forum, and (B) having absolutely zero intestinal fortitude, even when your wife is being thrashed by another man. Either way, you are miles upon miles from being a man! He's 6'7 you said? So how tall does a man have to be while beating your wife before you just turn and run and hide????

What a disgrace.
GARR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #92
Russ81
Pope & Young

[quote=garr;10920693]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davoh View Post
^^^^^^^^ wise words spoken there....

Nothing virtuous about it. He's about 6'7", and works for the rail road. That's not a fight i want to be in. Two things will happen. Either he'll whip me, or i'll seriously hurt him. Lose-lose for me. I only wanted the threat ended.

Sorry, can't hold my tongue, but you sir, are one huge freaking coward!!! You spin it however you choose, but you are still a giant, magnificent coward! You allowed a grown man to beat the he$l out of your wife, while you watched issuing verbal warnings??? You ought to be completely ashamed of yourself as a husband number 1, and a man in general number 2!

Truth known, her family might have gained an ounce of respect for you if you had beat him down! Since you acted like a true coward and issued "verbal" warnings, you have no respect from them at all.

You owe your wife a massive apology for not defending her, and also being a complete sissy in her time of need!

You may want to consider counseling for (a) being dumb enough to share this story on a public forum, and (b) having absolutely zero intestinal fortitude, even when your wife is being thrashed by another man. Either way, you are miles upon miles from being a man! He's 6'7 you said? So how tall does a man have to be while beating your wife before you just turn and run and hide????

What a disgrace.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451360602.248276.jpg
Views: 1934
Size:  88.0 KB
Old 12-28-2015, 11:13 PM   #93
red-fin
Ten Point

Hunt In: Concho County and Mexico

My wife and I got one of the nephews a really nice po-go stick, like professional grade rig. Well his mom, my big fat SIL decides she gonna demo the stic, in living room, starts on one side of living room and 2 po-go's later it launches her into the huge Christmas tree!! I swear she hits her head on ceiling before she comes down on top of BIG tree. Wipes out tree, ornaments broken everywhere, tv gets broke, a few gifts laying around get wiped out. If I only would have video, did I mention she is BIG girl!! Kids crying, adults laughing, kids laughing, unbelievable!! My stomach still hurts!! Good **** right there!!
red-fin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 11:16 PM   #94
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-fin View Post
My wife and I got one of the nephews a really nice po-go stick, like professional grade rig. Well his mom, my big fat SIL decides she gonna demo the stic, in living room, starts on one side of living room and 2 po-go's later it launches her into the huge Christmas tree!! I swear she hits her head on ceiling before she comes down on top of BIG tree. Wipes out tree, ornaments broken everywhere, tv gets broke, a few gifts laying around get wiped out. If I only would have video, did I mention she is BIG girl!! Kids crying, adults laughing, kids laughing, unbelievable!! My stomach still hurts!! Good **** right there!!
You are in the running for best story. How did someone not get that on video in this day and age? That would have been a youtube sensation.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 11:32 PM   #95
Harry_Reed
Banned!!!

Hunt In: West Texas

maw try to cook a goat n that was fail dang almost Burt down house n tree to. Glad n I save the presents she hide n closet from youngins
Harry_Reed is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 11:37 PM   #96
Chew
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Reed View Post
maw try to cook a goat n that was fail dang almost Burt down house n tree to. Glad n I save the presents she hide n closet from youngins
Thanks, Boomhauer
Old 12-28-2015, 11:40 PM   #97
RascalArms
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Reed View Post
Lawdy!

Last edited by RascalArms; 12-28-2015 at 11:44 PM.
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 11:48 PM   #98
Froggy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wise/Montague/Public land

Quote:
Thanks, Boomhauer
LMAO!!!!!!
Froggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 11:55 PM   #99
Harry_Reed
Banned!!!

Hunt In: West Texas

I haves inn r ear deals n makes my words not straights as some but I like I say I save tree n gift for youngins n maw was happy house n tree still safe. Tree was n new shape so can be used next years for sure. Thanks.
Harry_Reed is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2015, 11:56 PM   #100
bulltx50
Ten Point

Hunt In: baylor,knox, McCulloch counties

Sister had common law husband who was a drummer for Mel Tillis back in the day. He also couldn't hold his liquor. Disrupted family Christmas pulling tree down at my mom's house, foul language etc..... Asked him to stop and he proceeded to throwing punches, landing one in my chest. Suffice to say I landed a right and left combo, out cold he went, carried him outside and stuffed him in the dog house. That big ole shepherd was smiling big time. I thought it was the least I could do since it was a tad cold outside. The next morning he woke up with his head between the dogs hind legs, hangover and he claims he whooped my a##. To this day, I let the polaroid tell the story. Family........
bulltx50 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top