Looking for kid fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for kid fish

Looking for a place to take my grandson and a buddy of his. Both are 10 years old. Dfw area - I live in Mesquite. Would be catch and release, we would not keep any of the fish. I’m a teacher in Mesquite. Cell is 972-742-2919. Pm or text or call. Thanks, Gary.

Comment

Thanks- been there and great place, just too far. Great offer from graysonhogs too.

Comment

You looking to go on a boat and fish or more like a pond?

Comment

Scott.str- please call me- 972-742-2919, gary.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
            Looking for a place to take my grandson and a buddy of his. Both are 10 years old. Dfw area - I live in Mesquite. Would be catch and release, we would not keep any of the fish. I’m a teacher in Mesquite. Cell is 972-742-2919. Pm or text or call. Thanks, Gary.
            Gary, sorry I don’t know of or have a place for you, and sure wish I could help.

God bless grandpas who take their grandkids and kid’s buddies fishing. We need lots more doing what you are doing for this young generation.

And God bless teachers, thank you for your service. Good luck.

Comment

There’s a kids crappie tourney at lake Lavon Aug 7th! Get with Richie at thumpers elite tackle and he can get you with somebody to take the kiddos out after some crappie ! Usually have prizes and pizza for lunch afterwards!

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

You willing to drive to Fruitvale? Its about 60 miles.

-john

Comment

Tx hoghunter- sent u a pm.

Comment

There used to be a pay to fish place right there in Mesquite off of Lawson Rd, it was called Catfish Corner I believe. I haven't been there in several years, but if it's still open it would be a great place to take the kids to ketch a few

Comment

I forgot they can fish at fhe hatchery in Athens I believe! Not sure what it costs but I know there fish there for sure!

Comment

What about Ray Hubbard marinas? Should be good for some paper mouths

Comment

Samuel Farms Park is a park east of Dallas (Sunnyvale maybe?)

Use to fish their ponds in the late 80's/early 90's.

Can probably google 'em

Comment

Working...
                              X