Another Gulf Storm? Johnny, Johnny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Gulf Storm? Johnny, Johnny?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK1hY5fnTbw&t=312s"]A Wild Week Of Weather Is Imminent, Potential Hurricane, Tornadoes, and more… - YouTube[/ame] Start at 11:00

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TJyHMCtnOE"]Potential Major Hurricane In The Gulf - Cat 3 or Cat 4 - The WeatherMan Plus Weather Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Very interesting

Comment

Any other good news?

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

F

Comment

I'm sure someone needs the rain

Comment

Catastrophic hurricane that’s a level 5, oh chit

Comment

So there could be a storm forming in the next 14 days. It could strengthen. It could impact the Gulf coast, even *gasp for emphasis* Texas. Sounds about right. Wash, rinse and repeat that until Mid September. A broken clock is right twice a day, and I know two places I wont get my weather info.

Comment

Sounds like a good enough reason to break out the smoker and throw a party to me

Comment

I leave for Gulf Shores on Saturday for a week...initiating sundance immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                      I leave for Gulf Shores on Saturday for a week...initiating sundance immediately.
                      We were there last week when Claudette blew threw.. Cut our baseball tournament short. First time seeing a tropical storm from a beach cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                        So there could be a storm forming in the next 14 days. It could strengthen. It could impact the Gulf coast, even *gasp for emphasis* Texas. Sounds about right. Wash, rinse and repeat that until Mid September. A broken clock is right twice a day, and I know two places I wont get my weather info.
                        A lot of “if’s and maybe’s” in those segments.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                          We were there last week when Claudette blew threw.. Cut our baseball tournament short. First time seeing a tropical storm from a beach cabin.
                          No bueno!

Comment

Hurricane Center is now giving that area a 30% chance of development instead of 20%. Def something to pay attention to.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              A lot of “if’s and maybe’s” in those segments.
                              Indeed.

I only listen to the folks at https://spacecityweather.com No hype forecasts.

Comment

Working...
                              X