Twin Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Peaks

Thinking about trying to get them to a new development in Alabama but I have never been in one. Any comments on how their operation is? Food, service, price etc? Thanks

Best food amongst all of the breastaurants. They also own The Ranch restaurant and if you could combine the two I think you'd have something special

Comment

Originally posted by jlptexashunter View Post
      Best food amongst all of the breastaurants. They also own The Ranch restaurant and if you could combine the two I think you'd have something special
      nice one...never heard that one before....

all I know is someone signed up my work email on their mailing list...pretty sure it was one person from TBH....that shall remain nameless but he knows who he is....no, I didn't unsubscribe....

Comment

i have heard... well i better not say that

Comment

They have really cold beer.....

...do a websearch for BREASTurant....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            They have really cold beer.....

...do a websearch for BREASTurant....
            you know I can't look at that kind of stuff at work

good thing I ain't at work....

Comment

I really like Twin Peaks. I think there food is above average.

Comment

Good Food! Great Atmosphere!!!!

Comment

OP, why would you want to get one in a new development in Alabama if you have nevere been in one? How do you know they aren't the worst restaurant of all time and do nothing but hire fat skanks to work there?Just being devil's advocate. Do you want one in this development in Alabama for your own benefit to eat at, though you have never been to one so maybe after one trip you decide you dont want to return? Are you wanting to be a franchisee of a company you have nor knowledge or experience with? Sounds kind of risky to me. Im just looking at it from another angle for you, dont want to ruffle any feathers.

For the record, I think Twin Peaks is a good establishment. Food's pretty good for what it is, and I like the get up the ladies wear more than the outdated Hooters garb.

Comment

Their food is awesome in my book, seriously I would go their without the Twin Peaks being involved but thats an added bonus, and those Twin Peaks are way better than Hooters too!!!!

Comment

They serve food....I always end up slipping in my slobber when I get down off my bar stool!

Comment

Great Personalities........ :-)

Comment

Worthless without pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                            Their food is awesome in my book, seriously I would go their without the Twin Peaks being involved but thats an added bonus, and those Twin Peaks are way better than Hooters too!!!!
                            liar

Comment

I like the food, and around valentines is the best time to be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X