Twin Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO

Great place for drinks and fun, and breastertainment... but the food is horrible

Comment

Its all fun and games until the chief finds out about Bambi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0820091twinpeaks1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	23985722

Comment

I vote is for Twin Peaks -Hooters a close second-

Here is two pics of yodog at TPs and Hooters:

That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! "Aliens"

Comment

Forget their icecream, Kendall is awesome!

Or at least the part of her that I can see!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            Forget their icecream, Kendall is awesome!

Or at least the part of her that I can see!
            Edit...

Comment

Great food and better woman than hooters for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ccolley68 View Post
                OP, why would you want to get one in a new development in Alabama if you have nevere been in one? How do you know they aren't the worst restaurant of all time and do nothing but hire fat skanks to work there?Just being devil's advocate. Do you want one in this development in Alabama for your own benefit to eat at, though you have never been to one so maybe after one trip you decide you dont want to return? Are you wanting to be a franchisee of a company you have nor knowledge or experience with? Sounds kind of risky to me. Im just looking at it from another angle for you, dont want to ruffle any feathers.

For the record, I think Twin Peaks is a good establishment. Food's pretty good for what it is, and I like the get up the ladies wear more than the outdated Hooters garb.
                Because if they are a good restaurant and business then they will probably be able to pay the rent in the new development. I can figure out the risk and will visit some if they want this location in the meantime the Green Screen is knowledgeable in many areas and I figured this would be one of those areas i could get good answers I was right some are.
                I know that might not be the best chicken fried steak in Texas but we cannot even get one here. I probably should have asked what other restaurants, not necessarily breastaurants in Texas do y'all like and have a good business. I appreciate the responses and if they come first round is on me or if I get to Texas.

Comment

Twin peaks by far is better than hooters in the food department. The beer is like drinking a slush when you first get it. The girls are most excellent. The twin peaks in plano blows the one of 121 out of the water.

Comment

food's actually not bad and neither is the service. Haven't been in a while. Bone Daddy's aint bad for the eyes either. Just saying!

Comment

Bone Daddy's is way better.

Comment

is that ice cream real

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                          is that ice cream real
                          If you can touch it then it's real.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                            is that ice cream real
                            Cartoons aren't real, but I still like to watch them!

Comment

When I lived in Dallas, we went every week for happy hour. It is my favorite of the breastaruants. Chicken and shrimp basket is awesome, cheese sticks are good, CFS is good, scenery is awesome, beer is always cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                                Their ice cream is awesome!!!!
                                DAY UM THAT LOOKS GOOD.... UH I MEAN THE ICE CREAM LOOKS GOOD...

Comment

Working...
                                X