costa rica vacation questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

costa rica vacation questions

Looking to get way for a few days. Kicking back on a nice beach or condo set up seems like a nice idea. I have seen some talk about Costa Rica here. Where do you fly in at there? Are there any vacation package deals? Any must do's down there? My wife and I could use a few days away from the rat race.

Following on this one. I too am planning a trip to there fall 2022. Wife and I finally decided thats the place for us to visit next year when discussing the subject this weekend.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I remember a little while back there was a member on here that owned a condo in Costa Rica that he rents out.

Last edited by keestan31; 08-04-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Fly into San Jose. Rent a car and drive. Very safe. Vary cheap too.

Comment

Here is the thread from when we went in March...epic trip!

Comment

Can’t recommend ChuckFu’s place enough. Amazing place, and he goes well out of his way to make sure you have a great time!

Comment

Agree with TX03RUBI, we've been down to ChuckFu's place several times.... absolutely love it, great guy and a great place. You can do alot or just chill and relax by the pool.
                We will be going back, hopefully pretty soon.

Comment

I ask Chuckfu about renting his place and he said he had a contract on it to sell.

Comment

We liked the Quepos area a lot. I had no problem driving around town, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable driving from San Jose all the way to Quepos. Last time we went we had a taxi service pick us up in a van.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                      I ask Chuckfu about renting his place and he said he had a contract on it to sell.
                      I hate to hear that. I was looking forward to visiting again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                        We liked the Quepos area a lot. I had no problem driving around town, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable driving from San Jose all the way to Quepos. Last time we went we had a taxi service pick us up in a van.
                        We had a couple delays in our flight, so when we drove in it was late at night. It really wasn’t bad at all other than a couple roadside police checkpoints we didn’t expect. I’ve driven in a few other countries, and CR was by far the closest to the US. Main difference was KM vs miles.

Comment

Fly into San Jose. We went to Quepos, did some fishing, scuba diving, white water rafting, river hiking, horse back riding, and the national park. We stayed in a hotel on the beach and did what we wanted to instead of staying on a resort. Costa Rica is probably my favorite place.
                          Last edited by bowhunterhelm; 08-04-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

We flew into Liberia, stayed at the Riu. Costa Rica is a beautiful country. Clean and safe. Go to Arenal. Go white water tubing. Zip line. The river cruise looking at crocodiles and white face monkeys is amazing. One of the best vacations we’ve had and I’m not bragging but we’ve been all over the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We stayed in Jaco. Took the bus from the airport and used taxis or the excursion vans when we went somewhere. Zip lines are great. We also road horses in the mountain and went to an island for the day that was all inclusive. We went to the Don Antonio national park hiking but it wasn’t that great. Definitely stop at the crocodile bridge on the ride from the airport.

Comment

Working...
                              X