• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk Calves Alert by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Watching the Fire by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Comment

Very nice! You got skills amigo!

Comment

Those pics are way above the quality I was expecting to see, thought this was just a standard vacation recap thread, then I realized this thread was in the photography section. Awesome photos! The first 3 are my favorite.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Great photos! What is the scoop on your camping trailer? I like it!

Comment

Great, very impressive pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                Great photos! What is the scoop on your camping trailer? I like it!
                Thanks! It's a retired military trailer (M1101) with a little frame bolted on, and a rooftop tent mounted to that. The tent is similar to what you'd see on an overlanding rig on a Jeep or 4runner etc. Floor in the tent is about the size of a king sized bed, and has a nice 2-3inch mattress that stays in it. It all folds up nice and compact. Other mods include adapting the 24v lights to 12v, and swapping out the giant humvee tires for lighter and smaller wheels and tires (which I pulled from a 2500 ram). Other than that, you just fill her up with whatever sort of camp or hunting gear you'd like, and it's ready to go.

Comment

Good stuff man, makes me wanna hook up and go. I usually pull my trailer up to the edge left of the falls to camp and take a bath in the Penasco. Plenty of elk up yonder mixed in with the cattle.

There is a cool set of waterfalls on 82 as you head out of the mountains toward the desert. Its a well known secret, the Forrest Service doesn’t list them because of where you have to park to walk down. Just out of Cloudcroft at the tunnel.

Tyler, because of your rig I’m PM’ing you a link.
                  Last edited by Johnny44; 07-28-2021, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Very nice photos. Really like the composition and light in a lot of them. Well done!

Comment

Terrific photos! Good job.

Comment

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.
                        With all the smoke in Montana blowing in from fires all over I’m beginning to think we may end up hanging out in New Mexico instead.

Comment

where exactly was these pictures taken? Thanks

Comment

Op was mistaken on New Mexico but the Admin wouldn’t let him edit it. He was in Montana.

Comment

Great pics, nice work.

Comment

Great pics of a beautiful state and the animals that live there.

Comment

Working...
                                X