Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

She had no business being out there, couple sticks and a tarp ain't no shelter.
    First couple days I was thinking that was temporary. People build full on log cabins with fireplaces and shes got a popup from 1980

Comment

The chick that can’t decide if she is British or American drives me nuts. I don’t know who will win but I hope it’s not her.

Comment

She is American, but family lived in England when she was young.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
          No show the 29 ?????
          I guess I missed this. There is no Alone tonight. Supposedly they don't want to be in conflict with the Olympics. I'd much rather watch Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay6x45 View Post
            I guess I missed this. There is no Alone tonight. Supposedly they don't want to be in conflict with the Olympics. I'd much rather watch Alone.
            Well that sucks . I waited all week for it to come on .. I wouldn't watch the Olympics if you paid me..

Comment

Well this is no good.....been waiting all week!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I don't think many Alone fans are the type to watch the wokelympics.

Comment

I was bummed. Dang sure didn’t turn on the Olympics. I just watched a few episodes of Gunsmoke and went to bed.

Comment

I thought my DVR messed up and didn’t record it.

Comment

Dang, was looking forward to watching from the DVR tonight. Yeah I was shocked about the fire not being inside for Rose. She is tough don't want to take that away from her but that didn't seem like good planning.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        I was bummed. Dang sure didn’t turn on the Olympics. I just watched a few episodes of Gunsmoke and went to bed.
                        I watched the Olympic Games and it had lots of smoking hot women, nice break from season 8 and watching nothing happen
                        This season is like watching snails clean a fish tank

Comment

Was the new episode on tonight? I watch it on Amazon but have to wait till the day after.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubb View Post
                            Was the new episode on tonight? I watch it on Amazon but have to wait till the day after.
                            Yep. Colter is looking good as long as he takes care of that boat.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Yep. Colter is looking good as long as he takes care of that boat.
                              I was very happy for him tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Chubb View Post
                                We've been watching thru history app and haven't seen an episode since the 22

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X