No announcement yet.

Ufc 264

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Smart; 07-11-2021, 07:12 AM.

Comment

He was done before that ankle snapped. As soon as he ended up on his back again, Dustin was in total control. As much as I would’ve liked to see Conor go out with a win, it just wasn’t happening. His bank account is bigger than his heart, he doesn’t have it in him anymore. Even the **** talk leading up to the fight seemed manufactured. And, his stupid comments after the fight in the Rogan interview show who he truly is…the comments about Dustin’s wife were more cringeworthy than the picture of the busted leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        That sucks. Was rooting for the Irishman for all the reasons people don't like him!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Yeah Poirier is pretty boring.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-11-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

The Irishman plays a good heel. And, is a showman. The sport needs a few of those. Not everyone can ride a white horse and wear a white cowboy hat.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Man he had to have fractured that earlier in the fight for it to snap like that. I suppose one of Poirier’s low kicks snapped it.

So I guess McGregor didn’t take DP’s wife home last night???

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                So I guess McGregor didn’t take DP’s wife home last night???
                I don’t think so…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Man he had to have fractured that earlier in the fight for it to snap like that. I suppose one of Poirier’s low kicks snapped it.

He did...Last I saw Connor claims he did it on his own kick of JP and JP said it happened on a check of one of Connor's kicks.. of course Connor disagrees with JP.

Comment

Man, that was tough to watch.

Between Silva, Weidman, and McGregor, I think some may start thinking twice about throwing leg kicks now.

Comment

Working...
                    X