$ black cat fireworks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$ black cat fireworks?

how much is a pack of blackcats $ today?

Place I went to wanted $4 for 250.

Comment

Don’t know but I had a fireworks stand years ago and the markup was stupid/crazy.

Comment

They need to be free to make it worth picking up all the trash they leave lol

Comment

was just wondering the price now on fireworks. thanks, have not shot any over 20 years.

Comment

400. $6

Comment

100 ct. $2
              200. 3
              400. 6
              500. 7
              4000. 55
              10000. 125

Comment

July 5th, every year growing up, I’d spend raking up black cat paper. It was always worth it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sons neighborhood had fireworks tonight. $1k spent and up in smoke in minutes and gonna be a heck of a mess to clean up in the morning. I can think of lots of other stuff to burn my money on.

Comment

Fireworks is the one thing I really could do without. People that like to shoot them off close to where I live in the country drive the dogs insane.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      July 5th, every year growing up, I’d spend raking up black cat paper. It was always worth it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I was that kid that rummaged through the bricks of black cat debris the "rich kids" lit at once. There was always a several that didn't ignite.

Comment

Working...
                      X