Gulf Shores and Golf Carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gulf Shores and Golf Carts

Does anyone know if you can drive golf carts on the beach? If so any rental recommendations?

Not that I am aware of, I have been there numerous times from Gulf Shores to Orange beach and have never seen any.

Comment

I used to have a friend who had a golf cart rental business down on the coast. He has since passed away but there has to be someone still doing it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Never seen a golf cart on a beach in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area.

I'm sure the local governments would provide you with an answer whether golf carts are allowable or not on the beaches.

Comment

No motorized vehicles allowed on the beach. Only ones you will see are the one the lifeguards use.

Comment

Probably not with turtle protections

Comment

I've never seen a golf cart on the beach in GS or OB.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                Turtle season in in until about mid October I think. I know it is on Perdido Key

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                I've never seen a golf cart on the beach in GS or OB.
                I have not seen many on the highway on Perdido Key. Maybe some neat Flora-BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                  This. No motorized vehicles on the beach and during the hatch they have to shade all the windows that face the water.

Cant take a 2500 4x4 duramax on it either. People will chase you down. Ask me how I know

Comment

Thanks guys, I didn't recall seeing any last time i was there but thought I would check with the TBH braintrust!

Comment

That's why you go to Port A and do what you want, Love Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X