• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    You guys are naive
    Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I'm here for all of your thoughts.....
    Yeah, let's hear it.

Comment

I’ll still watch, what the hell else am I going to do on a hot Sunday afternoon in June?

I haven’t seen or heard of a mention of BLM this season.

Comment

I could care less if MLB, NBA, & NFL all went broke. Would love to see it, actually.
        Screw 'em!

Except for golf.......I'll still watch golf.

Comment

Fisher. Im with you on the BLM etc. Have not heard or seen it and I watch the Astros often. Correa got hit last night on a ball that slipped out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
            Oh yeah, I remember baseball....

i have not watched a game since they bent a knee to those thugs

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              Golf is next. Bryson Dechambeau is no different than all these baseball players getting up there "hacking" every AB lookin for the long ball.

But will golf bow down to black lives matters and blast their pride flags and advertise pride day at the course? Will golf offer free admission and beer if you get vaccinated? That’s why I’m over the other chit show sports. Nba and nfl have long been gone. MLB took a dump last year. I held out as long as I could on the Astros until they walked out on Jackie Robinson day and protested.

But then again, most pro athletes aren’t the brightest and most educated either. Don’t get me wrong, there are a few. But on average, not so much. And it seems the less intelligent you are, the easier it is for you to be manipulated and or go along with the masses. At least that’s my theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                I could care less if MLB, NBA, & NFL all went broke. Would love to see it, actually.
                Screw 'em!

Except for golf.......I'll still watch golf.

My man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, what he said............

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  No ****!

I'm so sick of these whiney turds. Got on the mound, get in the box! You get a rosin bag, period. Throw a pitch every 20 seconds or it's a ball, if the batter's not in the box it's a strike. Enough screwing with your hat, enough of the dramatics with the batting gloves, enough of your psyche games. Get on the **** mound, get in the **** box, and play ball you over paid ballerinas!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                    I’ll still watch, what the hell else am I going to do on a hot Sunday afternoon in June?

I haven’t seen or heard of a mention of BLM this season.
                    I can think of a few things.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxrKO-yVV8"]MIN@CAL: Joe Niekro ejected from game - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X