Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Rescheduling International Hunting Trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    We are getting a 20% discount from list prices in 2019 and I'm sure there will be additional negotiations in the field and at camp. I really can't complain about the prices on animals or airfare.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I'm going on my first safari in October. I got in on a group that was supposed to go last year. The outfitter allowed them to add an additional 4 hunters to the group at no extra cost. All my day rates, food, lodging, and travel in SA were paid for and I used miles for my flight. Price for flight was $1,176 round trip from Houston-NJ-Joahan SA. I'm curious to see how much price negotiation we will be able to get on certain animals. I would think they are going to try and reduce the number of animals since their was no hunting for over a year.

Comment

I am supposed to go to Saskatchewan in November, but who knows if those liberal azzhats will have the country open by then.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        I am supposed to go to Saskatchewan in November, but who knows if those liberal azzhats will have the country open by then.
        Same here. Have a Moose hunt in September but thinking it might be cancelled like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
          I'm going on my first safari in October. I got in on a group that was supposed to go last year. The outfitter allowed them to add an additional 4 hunters to the group at no extra cost. All my day rates, food, lodging, and travel in SA were paid for and I used miles for my flight. Price for flight was $1,176 round trip from Houston-NJ-Joahan SA. I'm curious to see how much price negotiation we will be able to get on certain animals. I would think they are going to try and reduce the number of animals since their was no hunting for over a year.
          I anticipate lots of negotiation on the fly in the bush.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
            Are you planning hunting this fall in Spain? I need to get with Scott and get this rebooked. I’m so ready

Yes, if they allow us I’m going!! Yep me too JP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well here i sit, still wondering if canada will ever open back up to americans. Gotta be some ticked off guides with no gringo's coming up to hunt and/or fish.

My fear is that they will open up but only to those vaccinated...

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                Well here i sit, still wondering if canada will ever open back up to americans. Gotta be some ticked off guides with no gringo's coming up to hunt and/or fish.

My fear is that they will open up but only to those vaccinated...

Talked to my outfitter in Saskatchewan yesterday and he is very confident Cañada will be open come August. I got vaxed just in case they require it. Hope we get to go.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  Talked to my outfitter in Saskatchewan yesterday and he is very confident Cañada will be open come August. I got vaxed just in case they require it. Hope we get to go.

Sounds good. I did not get the shot, I have had covid and still have the antibodies 7 months later.

What outfitter are you using? I am going with canadian trophy quest Rob Nye.

Comment

We fly out to joberg Wed for almost 3 weeks!

Comment

I commented on this thread 13 months ago.. my Saskatchewan bear hunt went from May 2020, to September 2020, to May 2021, outfitter was booked for September 2021 (if they opened the border), now moved to May 2022....

I agree with several others on here and feel like they'll open the border, only to those with the vaccine. If that's the case, I'm gonna be out $3,500

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                        I commented on this thread 13 months ago.. my Saskatchewan bear hunt went from May 2020, to September 2020, to May 2021, outfitter was booked for September 2021 (if they opened the border), now moved to May 2022....

I agree with several others on here and feel like they'll open the border, only to those with the vaccine. If that's the case, I'm gonna be out $3,500

Just curious (not that I would ever do this) it is very easy to print a cdc vaccine card online and fill it out. My coworker did this.

Would it be against HIPPA for them to contact the provider who supposedly gave the vaccine to verify it actually happened? What if there was a messup in documentation? How could they prove someone did not actually get the vaccine?

Comment

Just heard from my Saskaskewan guide on this past Monday. He said, "everything is pointing to the border being open by August 1st, 2021!" I am booked for whitetail, and ready to roll out when he says the weather is RIGHT!!!

Comment

I had to push back an Alberta mule deer hunt to next year because we weren’t sure the border would be open by October. Oh well

Comment

I just want to know what all of y’all do for a living to get to go on so many bad a trips!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Just heard from my Saskaskewan guide on this past Monday. He said, "everything is pointing to the border being open by August 1st, 2021!" I am booked for whitetail, and ready to roll out when he says the weather is RIGHT!!!
                                Got my fingers crossed your guide is right.

Comment

Working...
                                X