Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
    What outfittter you hunt with?
    Got a reference to use Keith Williams (https://www.gohunt.com/outfitter/arizona-pro-elk-hunts) from a member on here. Happy to discuss further if you’ve got any specific questions.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
        Very nice. But tell me How the H*** they got that thing on the 4 wheeler? I can't hardly get a Texas doe on mine.
        No kidding!

Congrats on the Bull!

Comment

Congrats. I don't know how I missed this when you posted. We also hunted with Keith back in 2016 I believe. We had a good time with him and killed a couple of bulls! If memory serves, we were hunting unit 12 with him by El Morro.

Comment

Beautiful pics and bull, congrats.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Congrats. I don't know how I missed this when you posted. We also hunted with Keith back in 2016 I believe. We had a good time with him and killed a couple of bulls! If memory serves, we were hunting unit 12 with him by El Morro.
                Just seeing this. Thank you! If we go out that way again he'll get another call.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                  No kidding!

Congrats on the Bull!
                  It took four of us bear hugging to finally flip the elk up on there. Only one groin shot from the antlers. Pretty hilarious seeing him all tied up on that thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X