X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting pick
    Attached Files

Comment

I’ll be fishing the Kenai for the first time this month. This is my 6th trip to AK. Won’t be my last.

Comment

Looks like an epic trip!

Comment

The limit on Reds goes up to 6 tomorrow on the Kenai. 150,000 fish went up the river two days ago. We went last night and it was unreal. You could see the fish everywhere swimming up. Going to be a good week

Comment

Thanks for taking us along on you Alaska adventures. You and your wife sure had a great time, and I really enjoyed the pics of your trip up there.

And if I ever need to spray an Alaska bear I hope I am armed with a jet outboard to use. Get a pic of that action by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
              Thanks for taking us along on you Alaska adventures. You and your wife sure had a great time, and I really enjoyed the pics of your trip up there.

And if I ever need to spray an Alaska bear I hope I am armed with a jet outboard to use. Get a pic of that action by chance?
              I didn’t. Was a bit too distracted…..

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                I didn’t. Was a bit too distracted…..
                Understand that, I would have grabbed an oar and started an Olympic get away paddle from that bear!

Comment

Congrats! Nice pics. I plan to drive up maybe next year and spend a month or so. Start out fishing and end up hunting caribou.

Comment

Bucket list for next year for me!! Great trip!!

Comment

Working...
                    X