Covert camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert camera

Not to tech savvy but it's taking real blurry pictures.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Want to elaborate?

I have 1 of 8 doing same thing.

Comment

I'm trying to load it but having trouble. Just really blurry like fog or the sun is on.it

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        I'm trying to load it but having trouble. Just really blurry like fog or the sun is on.it

If it was this morning it was real foggy this morning at 2 out of 5 of mine...both are in low spots...actually the last two mornings

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          If it was this morning it was real foggy this morning at 2 out of 5 of mine...both are in low spots...actually the last two mornings
          No it's just right now at my house

Comment

I have 2 that are now doing the same thing... Last trip, I put in new lithium batteries n cards for the off-season... It was sort of misty and I used a dry shirt tail to wipe out the lens and the lens cover that is in the case of the camera... Now all pics are just a bit fuzzy... Hope next trip I can properly clean them... prior to that, they were taking good pics. If yours have the option to request a HQ pic send a signal to it and when it downloads, check that to see if it's the camera or something else. If you have the camera available to you since it's at your hours, pull the card and look at the pics straight off the card... If they're still blurry, clean the lens with a lint free cloth.. DO NOT use Paper Towels!! They will scratch the plastic lens cover in the camera case, and even the little glass lens on the camera...

...just a few idearz fer ya...

Comment

I had to use a Sony SD card for better pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                No it's just right now at my house

so you don't get any dew or early fog in low areas at your house?

Comment

Some of mine do it when it starts warming up at after daylight. Clears up around 9-10am.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    so you don't get any dew or early fog in low areas at your house?
                    Well yeah [emoji28] I just put them out at 3 pm one taking great pictures the other one is doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I have 2 that are now doing the same thing... Last trip, I put in new lithium batteries n cards for the off-season... It was sort of misty and I used a dry shirt tail to wipe out the lens and the lens cover that is in the case of the camera... Now all pics are just a bit fuzzy... Hope next trip I can properly clean them... prior to that, they were taking good pics. If yours have the option to request a HQ pic send a signal to it and when it downloads, check that to see if it's the camera or something else. If you have the camera available to you since it's at your hours, pull the card and look at the pics straight off the card... If they're still blurry, clean the lens with a lint free cloth.. DO NOT use Paper Towels!! They will scratch the plastic lens cover in the camera case, and even the little glass lens on the camera...

...just a few idearz fer ya...
                      Thanks Charlie I will try this. I know that the lens is clean

Comment

Clean your glasses Pat

Comment

Very foggy/dewy last night.

Needs to be facing North also

Comment

I thinks someone snuck in and smeared vasoline on your lens.

I ain’t sayin who just yet...

[emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                              I thinks someone snuck in and smeared vasoline on your lens.

I ain’t sayin who just yet...

[emoji23][emoji41]

He probably did setting it up [emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X