What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do?

Ok guys, been trying to decide on a new truck, wanted one more new one before I get much older, 64 now. I have a 2008 F250 Lariat v-10, it only has 84,000 miles on it, have never had 1 problem with it, ? is with the way prices are now days would you just keep what you have and be happy are just go for it. Been looking at the 2021 Toyota Tundra 4x4 v8, if I decide to buy what would a fair price be on mine, kelly blue book shows $15,500--$20,500, this seems low to me in the condition mine is in, but I don't know, always like inputs from my TBH guy's.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

i may be interested if you decide to sell! Very good looking truck.

Comment

I think you should sell it to me for the low end of that Kelly Blue Book. Seriously, I might be interested if you decide to sell.

Comment

That's a good looking, well taken care of truck so you should get top money for the trade if you decide to upgrade. Personally I would hold onto something good that is paid off vs spending a lot more money on a new truck just because its new. My mind equates it to how much more money could I have for hunting, fishing, or traveling if I don't buy this new thing. Those are never easy decisions to make so good luck with it.

Comment

With that low of mileage I could easily see someone paying 25K for it.

Comment

Why are you wanting a new truck? You thinking about going from diesel back to gas? Hard to give recommendations for you to get rid of a perfectly good truck...

Comment

Hang on to it.

Comment

Dang Bish....why you want a new truck with that thing paid off and sitting in the driveway? With only 84k miles on a 13 year old truck you don’t drive one enough to want a new one 😛

Comment

Keep on keepin on.

Comment

Keep it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't no way, I'm paying what their ask'in these days.........
                      Keep it..........What ever it needs,.....do it........

Comment

Dang it, forgot the pic..............
                        Mine's a 96...........
                        And I'm keeping it, till I can't get outta bed...........
                        Then, I'm giving it to my daughter..........
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1196.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	24645604

Comment

Thats an awesome and capable truck. A toyota would be a step down.

Comment

You're crazy to get rid of that truck for a Tundra!

Comment

What would you do?

Got rid of a 2001 7.3l F350 4x4 for a 2020 Tundra and it was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. Should have done it 5 years ago. Love my new truck ....especially at the lease.

That being said mine had 330k miles on it and reliability and the price of diesel being 30-60 cents higher per gallon, drove me to a change. Not to mention it was a dog in the mud. I’d still be driving your truck with 84k and a gas engine though just from a no truck payments standpoint. Good looking rig

Comment

Working...
                              X