Progressive Insurance Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Insurance Question

Has anyone had to file a claim with them on a camper with a hole in the roof from a limb? I just qonder how many hoops I will have to jump through. Two 1 inch holes and leaking through the ceiling now.

As an insurance agent with another company, we use Progressive on occasion when the risk doesn’t fit our normal business. I have always found them to be very claims friendly with my customers. I don’t think you will have any issues. If the tree limb fell on the camper, you will be out your “other than collision deductible. If you pulled the camper into the tree and punctured it, it will be considered a collision, and your collision deductible will apply. They should take care of the rest of the repair bill for you.

Comment

It was parked. A storm blew a tre limb out onto it.

Comment

Adjuster came out looked at ours, used a ladder to look at roof, looked at water damage, couple weeks later I had a check.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

bugleboy is 100% correct. It should be a pretty painless process. Let me know if you have any questions or need further advice. I will help if I can

Comment

Progressive is usually easy to deal with... Shouldn’t be a big deal!

Comment

Should be fine, just know who’s getting your money.

Comment

Not on a camper but they beat my door down trying to give me a check after Harvey knocked the boat storage down where I store my boat. My boat is a tank though just had a few scratches and broken fishing poles so I declined.

Comment

Working...
                X