I thought JJ wanted a super bowl ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    That's what I was alluding to. I hear he is asking to be traded.
    I’d consider it more of a demand at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      If it was about the ring he would have been better of going to the Packers. They are a lot closer than the Cards. It always comes down to one thing. When they say it isn't about the money. It'$ about the money.
      I can't imagine the money would be much different anywhere else. Maybe he didn't want to live in one of those frozen, dirty, NE cities.

Whatever his reasons, he's earned the right to have them.

I wish he'd retire before he tears up something bad, ol boy has been hard on his body.

Comment

Don't kid yourselves. It is always, always about the money. They are no different than you and I, they are just dealing with a lot bigger numbers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

JJ is a great man. I wish him well. I don't like the Texans much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I thought the same thing, turns out he just went to the highest bidder.
            He has maybe 3 years left. If I am him, I am going 110% for the money.

Why every seems to be calling him out is silly. Folks on here really telling me that if they were in his shoes, they wouldn't work for the highest pay possible? Full well knowing you have weak bones, and MAYBE 3 years left in your career?

C'mon now...

Comment

Anyone here who says they wouldn’t go work for the person offering them the most money is full of it. Lol

Comment

its not just the money.. its the Guaranteed money... and for that, I can think of 23 million reasons why I would also be playing for the Cardinals if I was in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                  its not just the money.. its the Guaranteed money... and for that, I can think of 23 million reasons why I would also be playing for the Cardinals if I was in his shoes.
                  Exactly. People don't realize that most nfl money is not guaranteed, 23mil guaranteed at his age is exceptional, I'm happy for the man.

Comment

I was hoping JJ would go to a team that has a real good chance of getting to the SB over the next 3 years. In my opinion, that's about what JJ has left in the tank. Who knows, maybe the Cardinals will sneak in.

Comment

AZ Cards are superbowl ready

Comment

After the weather in Houston. Arizona will be a nice change of pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Just like that, the city Houston turned on the best player the organization ever had, because the organization betrayed him.

Sorry *** fans....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I agree 100%!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Anyone here who says they wouldn’t go work for the person offering them the most money is full of it. Lol
                            Don't say it's all about the ring if it's clearly not.
                            And, I have turned down promotions and other jobs that pay more money to stay in the position I am in.

Comment

Kinda like Paige saying it's all about golf. Not the attention she gets

Comment

Hopefully he can make some noise along side Chandler Jones.

Comment

Working...
                                X