• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Look again.

There's the top 3 the past two cycles.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oh. I was talking actual wins and losses. Recruiting rankings mean nothing if you can’t develop the talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      What does Texas return for the upcoming season and what are the expectations? Just wondering what to expect when the Cajuns head to Austin. Cajuns return a lot of experience but will be replacing two really good running backs. If they can get a few receivers to step up and fill the hold left at rb it could be a pretty competitive game.
      Texas could have easily gone 5-5 or 10-0 last season. The staff was simply too inept to utilize the talent they had or develop players.

They are scheduled to play a full slate and have the talent to win 8 or more. So, I expect them to win 8 or more in this staffs first season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Oh. I was talking actual wins and losses. Recruiting rankings mean nothing if you can’t develop the talent.

When you quote someone and reply directly to them it's usually a good thing to remain on topic. [emoji6]

Comment

What does Texas return for the upcoming season and what are the expectations? Just wondering what to expect when the Cajuns head to Austin. Cajuns return a lot of experience but will be replacing two really good running backs. If they can get a few receivers to step up and fill the hold left at rb it could be a pretty competitive game.
          I've seen them picked 4th in the Big 12. I'd say 8-4 or 9-3 would be a success. In recent history and even parts of the Mack Brown era Texas usually blows an early season non conference game.

Comment

Comment

You avg 4th in your division since coming to the Sec, congrats on your second place finish. This time it’s different [emoji1377][emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Texas could have easily gone 5-5 or 10-0 last season. The staff was simply too inept to utilize the talent they had or develop players.

They are scheduled to play a full slate and have the talent to win 8 or more. So, I expect them to win 8 or more in this staffs first season.
                If Thompson plays anywhere near how he did in the bowl game, I don't see how they don't win at least 9 or more

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  You avg 4th in your division since coming to the Sec, congrats on your second place finish. This time it’s different [emoji1377][emoji1360]

Get used to it being different. [emoji51]

Comment

Been hearing that since y’all joined the Sec, maybe this time it’ll stick

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Oktx ... we need a Rolodex on Aisle # “4th” errrr 4 please .. [emoji41][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Oktx ... we need a Rolodex on Aisle # “4th” errrr 4 please .. [emoji41][emoji23]
                        Nah, I’m sure you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Nah, I’m sure you have it.

Yours is better organized and flips faster [emoji51]

Comment

Also, I don't recall any sunshine pumping from Texas fans the last two years. Been more doom and gloom Herman sucks. No one really overreacting to the Sarkisian hire. Certainly no talk of dynasties or juggernauts. I have said numerous times I hope to see at least one more title in my life.

He doesn’t know sunshine from a wet fart. Been talking here for 10 years and never said a word.

Comment

Watch your corn hole bud

Comment

Also, I don't recall any sunshine pumping from Texas fans the last two years. Been more doom and gloom Herman sucks. No one really overreacting to the Sarkisian hire. Certainly no talk of dynasties or juggernauts. I have said numerous times I hope to see at least one more title in my life.

Not sure if you’re serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X