This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txfshrmn View Post
    Since OSU beat Clemson who cares, but Alabama will "Roll" them right out of the stadium. Alabama just pays for better players!!!

Welcome to last week [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      3rd coach since National Championship for UT.

What number for aggy?
      I get a real chuckle out of the entitlement of some of the UT fans on here. According to Texas Sports.com Darrell Royal won 3 national championships in 1963, 1969, and 1970. Then 15 (FIFTEEN) years ago they won their 4th under Mack Brown. Some of you act like UT football has the history of Alabama Denial is not a river in Africa

Comment

Just trying to get caught up, who has Texas named for DC, or who is expected? I’m good with Ash staying. To me, it seemed like I saw Texas fielding more punts this year than normal, and that’s a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfshrmn View Post
          Since OSU beat Clemson who cares, but Alabama will "Roll" them right out of the stadium. Alabama just pays for better players!!!

Agreed. I’ll take Alabama 52-24.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            I get a real chuckle out of the entitlement of some of the UT fans on here. According to Texas Sports.com Darrell Royal won 3 national championships in 1963, 1969, and 1970. Then 15 (FIFTEEN) years ago they won their 4th under Mack Brown. Some of you act like UT football has the history of Alabama Denial is not a river in Africa

I can’t decide....which one of Smart’s gifs would fit best here... Bateman? The llama? J-Law? All so appropriate..

Comment

Imagine the chuckle for a Texas fan hearing Aggie talk smack about Texas and their multiple National Titles. [emoji15]

Comment

Dude, my late uncle was a tail gunner in ww2 when the ags last pulled it off. I know it hurts, but there is no true longhorn fan talking any ****, it’s all in your head.

Comment

There is no entitlement, the post was a reply to an aggy about his post on number of UT coaches. Alabama wasn't part of the discussion. But I get it aggy can't help but post about UT or try to ride Bama's coat tails.

for the sec, sec, sec honks...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	24640877

Comment

I knew I could get you little girls riled up My original post was derived from Greg McElroy when he was discussing the topic when will UT be back.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      There is no entitlement, the post was a reply to an aggy about his post on number of UT coaches. Alabama wasn't part of the discussion. But I get it aggy can't help but post about UT or try to ride Bama's coat tails.

for the sec, sec, sec honks...
                      [ATTACH]1036215[/ATTACH]
                      This would be funny, if Alabama had won all 11 of those last 14 Championships, but they didn’t. Florida (2), LSU (2), Auburn (1)......will the Aggies win one? Who knows, but we definitely know who we have to beat to do it and 3 of them are named in this post....possibly all 4.

Comment

College Football NC Game

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I can’t decide....which one of Smart’s gifs would fit best here... Bateman? The llama? J-Law? All so appropriate..

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I don’t think it’s Bateman but it’s definitely most appropriate. Nathan Fillion

Last edited by Smart; 01-12-2021, 10:10 PM.

Comment

J-Law, definitely J-Law for that last ironically lame attempt.[emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            J-Law, definitely J-Law for that last ironically lame attempt.[emoji16]

Yup nailed that too[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

This is gold today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                                Just trying to get caught up, who has Texas named for DC, or who is expected? I’m good with Ash staying. To me, it seemed like I saw Texas fielding more punts this year than normal, and that’s a good thing.
                                This is my biggest question as well. Who is DC? And when will it be announced? Other defensive position coaches have been announced, surely they have a guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X