X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Not sure what to change it to?😃

I hope to avoid the deep depression of high, annual expectations that TeeBobHebert or whoever the Cajun was that said BAMA fans could never be happy! Well, ol’Paul is happy and the sun has come out in Tuscaloosa!
    The GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      For the record RVD is CFB teams neutral....just so oktx doesn't add this to his rolodex and Aggy Brock doesn't trash the furnace or water heater.. ..
      Lol!!! I’m not really neutral, I want teams from Texas to win and everyone else to lose but not be ruined

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Yeah Brock, tell us you’re back and pump some sunshine. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
        The resident Ags have been doing that since the swag copter days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Sark has already snagged his first "way too early" commit for the '22 class. Not a bad first day on the job.

Ran track during junior year. Posted a 23.52 200. 2020: Texas District 6-6A first-team selection at WR as a junior. 2019: Unanimous Texas District 6-6A...

He was a tOSU lean. Hopefully, Ewers is listening.
          That's a good get! Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            The resident Ags have been doing that since the swag copter days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            I miss the Swag Copter days, but not Sumlin and his staff.

Comment

Ohio State officially ends the season ranked 122nd out of 127 teams in pass defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Ohio State officially ends the season ranked 122nd out of 127 teams in pass defense.

After only playing about 4 1/2 games. #dontbelong

Comment

Brock.... Sark press conference on LHN if you aren't already there!

Comment

Hulu doesn’t have the channel.

Maybe the 3rd hire post Mack firing is a charm for Texas. It took the Aggies 4 to get ours right.

I’m sure his coach speak and optimism will be on point just like Charlie and Tom. What’s the buzz words, Core Values, culture change, get on board, high flying offense, etc.

I would still be cautious with his track record leading a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football NC Game

He comes across as a man who knows and owns up to his fallibility. Maybe he’s perfect for this job. Oh, he also likes the word, clearly.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-12-2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brock middlebrook View Post
                        I'm streaming it smart. Sark has me pumped! You?...

fify

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Maybe the 3rd hire post Mack firing is a charm for Texas. It took the Aggies 4 to get ours right.

I’m sure his coach speak and optimism will be on point just like Charlie and Tom. What’s the buzz words, Core Values, culture change, get on board, high flying offense, etc.

Texas A&M has had 8 coaches in the last 20 years! Texas has had 3 with the 4th being hired in 2021.

Slocum, Darnell, Sherman, DeRuyter, Sumlin, Banks and Fisher!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

You forgot the *Covid disclaimer

Comment

Did Sark have to do rehab, and the whole charade after usc, or just throttle back on the hooch?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                                Texas A&M has had 8 coaches in the last 20 years! Texas has had 3 with the 4th being hired in 2021.

Slocum, Darnell, Sherman, DeRuyter, Sumlin, Banks and Fisher!
                                Darnell, DeRuyter, and Banks were interim . .

Comment

Working...
                                X