No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome day! 5 hour stalk!!! It was sooo wide open. Got to 15 yards!! Had no shot, too thick.

It was about 5:15 when I finally got super close and just as I located them in the tangle They moved off in the other direction the way they came in. In the end I was 2 min too late getting there. Never drew back. Oh man That one hurt. It never stopped raining all day. Spent the last 2 hours crawling, maybe 300, 350 yards. He was on a doe and had another 8pt with him and those two never stopped taking turns watching my direction. So, so hard. I’m drenched, cold and beat. Man that was exciting! Man I love this place!!!

Comment

Good work! I wish I had the patience to do that. Gameplan formulated for the morning. Hopefully no one else has the same idea...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's the worse thing about that place. You put a great plan together and someone comes by and ruin's it.

Comment

Hit a pig right as I was coming out of my blind. I hit him wile he was running on his back leg. It got to dark to track couldn't find blood trail but if you find a gold tip 400 with a rage Brodhead would be cool if I could get it back I got my Lumanock I came off the shaft.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody lose a camo glove in 8? I found new one that was recently dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
              Anybody lose a camo glove in 8? I found new one that was recently dropped.

If it’s a redhead it belongs to my buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mgperez View Post
                If it’s a redhead it belongs to my buddy.

It is. I'll take it to yall tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                  That's the worse thing about that place. You put a great plan together and someone comes by and ruin's it.
                  Public land......adapt or sink.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                    Good work! I wish I had the patience to do that. Gameplan formulated for the morning. Hopefully no one else has the same idea...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
                    good luck out there.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                      What an awesome day! 5 hour stalk!!! It was sooo wide open. Got to 15 yards!! Had no shot, too thick.

It was about 5:15 when I finally got super close and just as I located them in the tangle They moved off in the other direction the way they came in. In the end I was 2 min too late getting there. Never drew back. Oh man That one hurt. It never stopped raining all day. Spent the last 2 hours crawling, maybe 300, 350 yards. He was on a doe and had another 8pt with him and those two never stopped taking turns watching my direction. So, so hard. I’m drenched, cold and beat. Man that was exciting! Man I love this place!!!

Are bucks in rut down there?

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                        It is. I'll take it to yall tomorrow

Thanks. If you pass by the Grey flatbed dodge just set it on the bed.

Comment

Pretty sure I just watched some stick a solid buck this watching in spectator mode is cool.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Arrow away!

Comment

Watched someone give a ~80” 6 a try with what HAD to be their 100 yard pin (eye roll).....I just gave a pass to 2 yearling bucks and a doe.....

Comment

This one was a stud I saw a spot a stalk attempt hoping he was going for in another arrow.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X