DFW weather tonite heads up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW weather tonite heads up

Keep an eye on the weather if you're in the DFW area. Might get some heavy storms from the north, south, and west.

Down here on the south side of Richland Chambers, got everything covered and tied down so it won't float away

Comment

Terd floating in Denton...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Terd floating in Denton...
        Let's take the new Tundra muddin'!!!!!

Comment

Perfect, have a bass tourney on Roberts tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Let's take the new Tundra muddin'!!!!!

lol...she's in the garage/shop away from any hail.

Comment

Gonna be a rough night all across the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                Down here on the south side of Richland Chambers, got everything covered and tied down so it won't float away

Let me know how it goes there, our place is 8 miles from Streetman off 416

Lost one barn last year at this same time due to that bad storm that blew through Dallas first wknd of June

I literally just pulled it out of the tank this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Line of storms extends from South of Piedras Negras to Oklahoma City. They fired of just South of me and moved East. All we got was wind/dust, some low rumbles of thunder and a few sprinkles

Comment

We are under a severe storm warning with large hail . Looks to roll in here about midnight.

Comment

Just got back to dfw from Pecos, saw some hail and heavy rain the whole way home.

Comment

Supposed to be about midnight in DFW area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got caught out on Lewisville around 7pm in a bad storm I have never been scared the way I was we had every bit of 10 ft rollers heading back to the ramp I have never seen that in my life! We couldn’t do anything but just try and stay on top of them and keep the nose up I can’t even describe what it was like thank you lord for getting us back safe!

Comment

Originally posted by skelsey View Post
                            Got caught out on Lewisville around 7pm in a bad storm I have never been scared the way I was we had every bit of 10 ft rollers heading back to the ramp I have never seen that in my life! We couldn’t do anything but just try and stay on top of them and keep the nose up I can’t even describe what it was like thank you lord for getting us back safe!

That sounds spooky. Being in the water in a storm is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by skelsey View Post

Blessed brother
                              I experienced similar on Texoma about 10 years ago

Comment

Working...
                              X