Guadalupe Delta WMA hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guadalupe Delta WMA hog hunt

Hoping I can get some hogs tonight and the next few days. I will post pics if theres anything worth posting. Oink oink baby!

Good luck C-dub !

Comment

Good luck

TxDad Outdoors-YouTube

Comment

Good luck! Hope its a good hunt!

Comment

What are the black birds that fly in groups of 100 to 1000? Because that is what keeps knocking out my corn 1 hour after I put it out. They eat mine and then fly over to another guys spot and eat his. Its hard to bait for hogs when this keeps happening.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
            What are the black birds that fly in groups of 100 to 1000? Because that is what keeps knocking out my corn 1 hour after I put it out. They eat mine and then fly over to another guys spot and eat his. Its hard to bait for hogs when this keeps happening.
            They were doing that to us a couple weeks ago at our lease in Victoria. Thousands of birds!

Comment

Actual Black Birds? Or bigger?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ones at our place weren't crows just small black colored birds. Sky full of them, loud and will wipe out some corn!

Comment

Has anyone ever used a hog pipe? I hear they work great. Guadalupe county still have a bounty for hogs? Any public opportunities out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet a hog pipe would have worked great for all of those birds. Dang I wish I would hve thought of that before I went out there. I even had some years ago, dang! I have another hog hunt at Nannie Stringfellow coming up but I don't see that as being an issue.

Comment

Would think a pig pipe wold work great. At least the birds wouldn't be able to get the corn out. I used them on my old lease and they worked great. Have videos of a group working it for a couple hours. I put a couple stones in it for when the corn runs out.

Comment

Working...
                      X