• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm retired so no drug testing for me!
    i use Summit delta 9 gummy rings, only take 1/2 a ring before bed

Comment

Good comments above.
      Melatonin helps you go to sleep but not stay asleep.

Magnesium theonate helps you stay asleep. It seems to have less effect after three days straight. Everyone who has tried it gets more sleep in my anecdotal experience

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        CBD is not THC so……… better get a better supplier. Thats akin to buying gasoline and getting a tank full of diesel. Buying Aspirin and getting Pepto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to believe this as well but there are types of CBD that will pop + on a urine screen.

Comment

A zigzag with some........J/k

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
            A zigzag with some........J/k
            Zigzag?

How 1980

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              What Melatonin does for one person may effect another totally opposite. Be careful
              I get the craziest dreams. Even “nightmares”
              CBD didn’t help.

Exercise and good bed helps me

Comment

I need help. About once every 4 weeks I lay in bed awake all night and go to work. The second night I’ll usually only fall asleep just before the sun comes up and get 2 hours of sleep then go to work. Tonight is that second night and I’m dreading it.

Comment

I’ve tried melatonin for 2 weeks. 6mg and 10mg and I slept great but basically worthless the following day. Had to stop taking it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                    I need help. About once every 4 weeks I lay in bed awake all night and go to work. The second night I’ll usually only fall asleep just before the sun comes up and get 2 hours of sleep then go to work. Tonight is that second night and I’m dreading it.
                    I feel for you. I used to go through that very thing nearly every other week. It all stopped when I retired.

Comment

I know personally my body just goes through cycles, in college I could never fall asleep. Now I drink coffee all day and sleep like a baby, no clue why. I do feel for you guys that have issues….

Comment

If you want to get your mind perfectly calm and silent you should try guided breath work.
                        It’s so much easier to drift off into dreamland with a quiet mind. Breathwork beats on YouTube is what I have been using for several different breathing styles. 15 minutes a day if you can. It helps with your conditioning as well.

Comment

I have to read at night. On my phone or tablet. I will pass out and phone or tablet will usually hit me in the face or chest. Then I go to sleep for a few hours. I'm always on call and sometimes can feel my phone is about to ring before it does. It's spooky.

Comment

Working...
                          X