No announcement yet.

Keep Danny Paige in your thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, prayers from a fellow rider!! Sounds like as good of prognosis as possible considering the circumstances!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

That is great news considering the original post. He has youth and most importantly God on his side with all that are praying for him.

Comment

Wow. That young man had his guardian angels protecting him.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't been around for several days, so just now seeing this one!! Real sorry Hatter that this happened to your friend. Sure seems it was not his time to go... The Lord has brought him far already. I'm figgerin' He will bring him through for His glory too! Thanks for posting. Please keep us updated as you can sir.

Lord hear our plea. By the promises through Your Son Jesus we thank You for the healing and mending You have already done. We ask You Lord, continue to heal this young man and restore his body. Remove the swelling/bleeding around his brain and keep him sound in both mind and body. Lord, we ask You to guide all his care team to his recovery from his injuries with minimal pain. Though I personally know it's "dangerous" to ask You for patience, but I do ask for patience for this young man that he may have the wisdom to heal properly and on Your schedule. We ask that You help hold the family close to him, family and friends as an encouragement. Keep him safe from setbacks and infections from his wounds. Thank You once again for bringing him this far. We look forward to what You will do in this man's life from this day forward as Your witness. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Quick update -

2 broke arms, 6 broke ribs, broken collarbone, pelvis fractured in 3 places, brain bleeding but stopped for now(waiting on swelling to go down before they can try and wake him up) they anticipate no permanent damage, and a hole in his lungs.
                  No major organ damage(other than his brain)
                  The lady he hit was driving a van, and the paramedics said he went completely through the van.
                  In one side and out the other, straight through the windows.
                  She said if he had if hit one of the frame pillers or sheet metal it would have probably killed him.
                  She said the only reason he's alive is because he had his helmet on.
                  Long road ahead of him, but it's about as good a prognosis as it could be considering.
                  This is a great update and about the best news to be expected. Very blessed young man. More prayers up.

Comment

I rode over 100,000 miles on bikes. A few bumps and bruises, all caused by stupid. Then my best friend rode a Harley through a pickup truck that a drunk ran a red light with. He and the drunk were both killed. I could never get back on my bike after that. That was 25 years ago. I still miss him.

Comment

Prayers to this man. I hope he makes a full recovery. Saving me some money again. I used to ride and sold my bike years ago for house down payment money. Still have my license and every now and then have thoughts of getting a new bike. Then these stories come along and I chicken out again. I didn't retire to spend time in the hospital for an accident that would most likely not be my fault. Was riding with my friend years ago when he rear ended a car and it was hard to get back on but I knew if I didn't I would be selling mine like my friend, Again PRAYERS UP!

Comment

Prayers

Prayers sent for full recovery!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad the prognosis is good even if it is a long recovery

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for family and friends,
                              GODBLESS and GODSPEED.

Comment

Continuing prayers....

Comment

Working...
                                X